Smokey187's application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: dennisd
Your ingame alias: Smokey187
Your year of birth: 1989
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Polish
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: I started in September 2012 to play, It's over 7 Years now.
Qualities you can offer: Well the first one is that i spend a lot of time in this server, im working in 2 shifts and are online at night or in the day, well I call it (playing in different time zones) and enjoying the game since i started back in 2012, and I'm still active. My second quality is my maturity i'm 30 years old and we have much younger people here but i treat them like any other, with respect and try to show them the right way. My third quality is that i can speek Polish, German and Russian besides English i think it would help to for the community. My fourth quality is that i'm calm and know how to cool down people if they're mad or have some other problems. Also I am LWS hq, I know how to deal with a bunch of people and handle the Situation, Also, another very important fact is that I'm always calm because I know that all people have some problems and the best way to deal with it is to talk about it and find a way to solve it or cool down the situation. Of course some People need a punishment to learn it and feel that we're strict with rules.
Your weaknesses: Probably my bigest weakness is that I never show off, I don't like undone work, I like the work done. I also don't like people who lie.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I have it installed and using it Daily.

Reason for application: I applied because i need some new experience on this Server after 7 years, i want something to come out ahead, also i want to be an example to the other players and advance the community with my know how. I learned a lot in the recent years so why i shouldn't show it to the other new/not experienced players and finish the work for the SAES Clan. I'm always learning new things which makes me a skilled player on the server. I don't have any issues/problems with any player whatsoever we're all Human, that's why I would like to be at the service for the other players as a Community Staff member in the server and help out the SAES Clan. I can handle most of the situations that can appear at the server. I have a good attitude towards everybody, I'm truthful to the server and the ideals of it, and I'm also very reasonable.

Server Memberships: AA, CLO, LWS HQ, G6, Cuban Cars and rTECH. Also the Donator Spawn.

Additional information: My real Name is Dennis, I was born in Bytom (Poland) and went to Germany as i was 8 Years old. I did finished my School and Study and Working as in Injection Molding Process Engineer, In my Company we do make Plastic Packages for Ice cream, butter, and some other stuff. My hobbys are Taekwondo it's an Korean martial art characterized by its emphasis on head-height kicks, jumping and spinning kicks, and fast kicking techniques, i did started with it last Year. Also i like to drive with My motorcycle i've got a Suzuki GSR 600 and it's also an good hobby to calm down from stress.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got a Warning for Killing a Trainee with a Knife as i was spawned with the Donator Spawn.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Was once Banned some Years ago for a Multiaccount, a Guy had the same Serial IP like mine after a talk with the Admins, the guy and me they did see that we're two different People, so i've got unbaned directly.

Do you eat pork: Yes i eat it lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text