Your year of birth:
Your gender:
Male
Nationality:
Dutch
Country of residence:
The Netherlands

How long you have been playing SAES:
Since 2010, created my first forum account in 2011.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/4962-bart/

Qualities you can offer:

• Teamwork
    I strongly believe in teamwork makes the dream work, nor is it only important in my job but also on the rugby field. I rather work as a team than going in Leroy Jenkins style.

• Experience
    I'd like to call myself one of the old' cunts due to my many years of playing here, I know the game, the players, the community, way the things of flow here, etc. I'm sure that will give me a head start in various situations.

• Professionalism/Maturity
    I take my role as a Community Staff member serious and provide every player the right to be heard and helped, whether it's ingame or at Discord. I treat everyone with respect and listen to them. I am mature by nature, even at a young age, I've always been.

• Activity
    Yes, I've been inactive for a certain time due to my study. Once I finished that, I am really active right now and never as before. Due to my shift work I really got a lot of spare time and various times. That gives me the ability to be online at different times throughout the week. This gives me the opportunity to get a connection with players from different time zones and to keep the peace at various times.

• Have a laugh
    At the end of the day, it's a game and we play here to have fun and be entertained. That's a message I'd like to spread. Next to the role as a Community Staff member I can always have a laugh with everybody at any time. I've got a sense of humor and always in for jokes.

Your weaknesses:
Injustice is something that can really piss me off, as it is one of my weaknesses I believe it's also a strength, why? Well, I think it's important to listen to both of the parties before making a decision, let's say in a report for example.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA):
CS. I do got the ambitions to become both so I am able to do more tasks to help the server/community.

Do you have Discord Installed:
Yes, including my mobile phone.

Reason for application:
After spending all these years playing here, it's time for a new chapter and do something back to the community. Helping and keeping the peace is something that suits me well. I know the players, know the community and at the end of the day I want everyone to have a smile on his face and remind them it's just a game.
You probably noticed that Ive not really shown myself in the #help-and-support channel at Discord, but I read everything and keep myself up to date, over all these years I've surely always helped everyone out when I could. Right now it's a warzone out there, 4 people giving the same answer like hyenas. So if you got any doubt about that, I promise I'll prove you wrong when being in this role.

Server Memberships:

• Special Weapons and Tactics - SWAT

• Desert Eagles Airborne - DE AB

• Procop - PC

• Radio SA

Additional information:
I believe everything has been said regarding me ingame, if not, do not hesitate to ask me if anything has been unclear or need more information about. More about myself: well as you might've guessed, my name is Bart, 22 years old and borne and raised in The Netherlands. I am a relaxed, friendly lad who you can have a laugh and a chat with. The people I work with always says it is a pleasure to work with me either it's in real-life or ingame. Same goes for my teammates. I currently work as a Process Operator/Maintenance at one of the largest steel factory sites in the world. In my spare time I can be found either at the rugby field, gym and of-course behind my computer playing video games.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:
1x Admin Jail - Reason: Death-matching.
Can't even recall when that took place. must've been some years ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans:
No, never.

Do you eat pork:
Yes, I do.

Thank your for reading,
Bart.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text