Shadro's application for SAHA

Shadro

Your ingame username: shadowr
Your ingame alias: Shadro
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I first played SAES back in 2015, I went inactive for around 2 years and I came back in late 2017.
Qualities you can offer: A position in SA Housing Agency requires a high level of professionalism and ethical conduct. And that's me! I am an active candidate both in-game and on the forums. I am honest, trust-worthy and a good communicator. In fact, I know how explain, demonstrate, teach and simplify things to others very well. In addition, I have a strong and a unique personality and I can't be convinced or inspired by others easily. Moreover, I am emotionally intelligent, unbiased and a good problem solver with extended patience. Indeed, I don't really go "nazi" on those who lied to me. I myself lied a couple of times in order to avoid problems for me and for the others. Furthermore, I am transparent and humble. That means that I am not getting this position to "flex it" or to abuse it. But to use it in the correct way and to show my projects to the public eye, unless I am restricted by my highers from doing so. And finally, I am creative and innovative. I have a lot of ideas in my minds and I want to share them using this position.
Your weaknesses: I try to show myself as an accountable candidate to the community. But sometimes, I regret things that I've done before and wish I had the opportunity to go back in time and fix my mistakes. And that means, lack of self-confidence.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: Personally, I consider myself as a good "financier" or rather, a future real estate agent. And that's why I am applying for this position. I know how to manage properties and money and how to spend it correctly, I know my priorities and my limits. And I want to help with this position and to practice my skills in it in order to develop both myself and the whole community. Also, I want to use this position to gain more trust and to be honored by the community. That way, I will be able to help others more frequently and effectively thanks to my authority and potency.

Server Memberships:

• Current memberships:
    FOX Operations X - Field Agent
    San Andreas Police Academy - Sergeant
    San Andreas Fire Department - Supervisor
    San Andreas Police Department - ProCop Tester
    San Andreas Secret Service - Probationary Agent
    Department of Homeland Security - Intelligence Unit

• Previous memberships:
    San Andreas Federal Police - Commissioner
    San Andreas Pirates - Treasure Hunter
    San Andreas Government - Secretary of the Department of State

Additional information: I want to affirm that I am experienced enough with the administrative positions. In fact, I have been an admin in another MTA server (It wasn't an RPG server and I doubt that server is still alive.) In addition, I've been a Counter-Strike server admin since 2017.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been adminjailed five or six times, most of them happened when I was just a newbie. Also I got muted a couple of times, and kicked once for killing my squad members with a minigun shortly after power hour.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've never been banned from the server.

Do you eat pork: No, I don't.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the entire team, I would like to thank you for applying. We are fortunate to have many well-qualified candidates apply for this position. After careful consideration, we are sad to inform you that you will be moving forward. Were really excited about our growing community and would like to wish you good luck in the task ahead.

alt text