TaJs application for CS

TaJ

Your ingame username: taj125
Your ingame alias: TaJ
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Indian
Country of residence: Canada

How long you have been playing SAES: Since I were 10.. 2011. But been inactive for afew years in between; pretty active since 2015 onwards. However, currently inactive but will be back as soon as stores open and I grab my laptop.
Qualities you can offer: Not currently, however Activity may stay at top of the list. Moreover, I believe to have good communication skills and friendly behaviour which I personally find very important in a SAES staff. Apart from that I know a lot about the server and the rules, hence potential enough to help the new players and pretty much anyone. I also have a good sense of serving justice learned from experience of leading a group with quite a controversial history altogether, hence I forever try to do whats right, not beneficial to myself.
Your weaknesses: Activity right now fits this criteria of weaknesses too, but not for long. Secondly Id like to include that I dont have a lot of knowledge regarding scripting and such, hence a bit weakness. Would forsure look forward to improve my area of expertise if given a chance.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Basically being anyones ultimate goal of playing on SAES. Ive been around for years. Been through ups and downs of the server and the quality of gossips and players. Never had much confident in serving the community as much as I do now. I always play for fun and not the achievements. However this is one Id sure love to achieve after contributing the community for long with helping and entertaining many. Plus you guys wont regret having a genius loser around

Server Memberships:

• The Motor Heads - Leader.

• InvestArms Corporation - Honorary (Ex-HQ).

• Cuban Cars - Impounder.

• Cunning Stunts - Member.

• Medelin Cartel - Gang Member.

Additional information:
Hello friends, I am TaJ aka the famous Indian (preferably Pro). I recently shifted to Canada for study and working purposes hence lack of laptop prevents me from playing anything currently however will soon get one. As far as my SAES career is concerned, Ive been playing from a long long time and hence achieved quite many honours including ProCops, memberships of prestigious groups such as SAI, SAFD and much more. The biggest of them was building a group from point zero to being official despite many odds proposed by the rivals. Theres much more to me than possible to include here, hope yall were observant enough through the years.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: A few mutes.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Once, back in 2017 I believe for being part of HQ team of an allegdcopycat server which was later cleared by Nanobob of not having any stolen resources. Got unbanned in a few hours. The same was closed soon anyways.

Do you eat pork: Ive tried but hated it. No wonder why you gents are giving it such priority

Qualities you can offer: Not currently, however Activity may stay at top of the list.

Most definitely not a quality at all, you have 0 hours recorded for the past 70 days.
Perhaps consider applying next time once you meet the activity criteria which you state you will.

alt text