Daniels89's application for CS

Your ingame username: Daniels89
Your ingame alias: Daniels89
Your year of birth: 2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Latvian
Country of residence: Norway

How long you have been playing SAES: Since early 2015
Qualities you can offer: Considering the fact that i have been playing on this server since 2015, i would say that i am reasonably experienced and know my way around the server and its rules. I would say that i am loyal and enjoy working with others as well as helping other people out, especially the newcomers. Though i was born in Latvia, i have since then moved to Norway and i am capable of fluently speaking both Latvian, Norwegian and English. Being patient also benefits me as i can calmly listen to both sides whenever a conflict appears. As i am trying to solve these issues to the best of my ability, i try to remain as unbiased as possible, serving justice where it needs to be served. Instead of acting ignorant, i own up to my mistakes and try to learn from them.
Your weaknesses: I would say that one of my biggest weaknesses is multitasking. Instead doing several tasks at once (which leads me to being both confused and overwhelmed) i like to concentrate on the tasks one by one. This way i can do what is necessary as effectively as possible.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I would prefer Community Staff, though SAHA would be equally great.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Ever since i joined the server back in 2015, becoming a staff was a dream of mine. Seeing people enjoying themselves, as well as the HQ's being very helpful and supportive, i became passionate about the server. I would like to do something bigger than myself and make a positive impact on the server by serving the community to the best of my ability. It would fulfill the dream i had all those years ago which i still do till this day.

Server Memberships: FOX, SAPA

Additional information: Due to studies, i may not be able to be in-game 10 hours a day, though i join in whenever there are no duties that need to be done. Otherwise, i am more than happy to help anyone out on Discord if a problem occurs or a question pops up.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I believe i was once Admin-jailed for arresting somebody near a hospital, but i have learned from my mistake since then.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Do you eat pork: Occasionally i do.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text