Riani

Your ingame username: sinoriani
Your ingame alias: Rianai (Riani)
Your year of birth: 1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: 10 years
Qualities you can offer: I'm a friendly player with a cool attitude, able to deal with different situations without panic, loyal to others and to the server. Always there when someone needs me.
Your weaknesses: I can say that my weakness is that I treat good and bad people the same way which sometimes makes some people take advantage of that.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: I have been a SAES player since 2010/2011. I have met a lot of players and knew a lot of things, the housing system changed several times here and I do know how things work here. Also after those 9 years of being a normal player, I would like to give SAES some of my time to work for it and do useful things as I am fully active and I got enough time to do this duty, always on discord and 90% of my time in front my laptop. I would also count this as a payback for the huge fun and entertainment SAES provided me I'm really grateful for this server and I would like to give at least some of what it did give me.

Server Memberships: TT, ZIP, Centrino

Additional information: I just want to clear things out about my time played, I have been playing here since 2010 then I went inactive around 2014 / 2015 and came back at the end of 2016. I promise to be fully active as I solved some real-life problems related to this pandemic which whole the world suffers from it, god bless everyone. Also, I know that this might decrease my chance but I am not a girl.
My old forums account: https://archive.saesrpg.uk/profile/6238-riani/

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I'm clean, I got 1 or 2 troll mutes that's it.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes I got banned in 2011 by Rennie for money bug abusing.
https://archive.saesrpg.uk/community/topic/16809-banned-1-week/

Do you eat pork: No, I have tried it once though.

" as I am fully active and I got enough time to do this duty"

Sadly your activity before your application was extremely lacking.

Not a bad app, make sure you're fully active before applying for a position within the SAES teams.

alt text