JoGe

Your ingame username: joge
Your ingame alias: JoGe
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Finnish
Country of residence: Finland

How long you have been playing SAES: approx. 8-9 years
Qualities you can offer: Systematic, friendly and understanding young adult for your team. I have in-real-life experience of sorting offers, orders and all related. I have a drive on tasks like that.
Your weaknesses: Well sometimes in my job as designer i take it too seriously and stress about it, i should learn to relax more and not to take work stuff to home. Also vodka is my weakness, sometimes its hard to know your limits on that stuff you know.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i am really active there aswell

Reason for application: As i mentioned before i have a good drive to sort stuff like this and since im very active gamer i have much time to spend in this. Also helping people makes me feel nice and not just any people, im friend with most of them. I think i dont even have "enemies" in SAES or never had any bigger arguments.

Server Memberships:
The Motor Heads
San Andreas Interceptors
Donator

Additional information:
I am 23- years old man from Finland, currently im working as designer and more specific i design professional kitchen's ventilation systems for restaurants, schools etc. I would describe myself as techinal, calm and nice person overall i always avoid to be rude to anyone. Probably my friends would describe me as alcholist and the guy who wouldnt even harm a fly.
I enjoy living here in Finland and most of my spare time i spend playing games and watching series. Also i love to visit my summer cottage every summer and maintenance it. Also i have passion to everything that has engine.

If i dont know something that i want to, i have to get answer. Before that i cant do anything.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I think none, but since i cant remember what i did or not did like 8 years ago its possible that i have been muted back then etc.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None, ever. This one i would remember.

Do you eat pork: Yes please.