Laza's Application for SAHA

Laza

Your ingame username: l4ki1
Your ingame alias: Known as Laza for a long period.
Your year of birth: 19th October, 1998.
Your gender: I'm male.

Nationality: I am Serbian nationalities.
Country of residence: Serbia.

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing on this community since the end of 2011, and the beginning of 2012, so I'd say that's more than 8 years.
Qualities you can offer: I'm always reachable through discord as I've installed that on my PC and phone, so I can respond whenever someone needs me or so. If I don't have to do something important in real life, I do always spend my free time here on the server. With all my knowledge and my past experience, I honestly think it's enough to become one of saha's team. On another note, I will help the team by taking care of housing requests and so on or helping out players with anything I can.
Your weaknesses: Nothing important that makes me not suitable to be a part of staff team.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yeah, got it even on mobile installed.

Reason for application: As you know I'm playing on this server for long enough to take another step forward with applying to become a saha member, maybe I had some downs in-game and so on, but I can guarantee that I got myself completely stable. I remember when I first time came to the server and there was nobody around to help me out within some things, as I was newbie and I didn't knew anything, so I had to learn it by myself slowly.

I'm a stable player, I know to be serious whenever it's needed in any kind of situations, but with everyone I'm trying to have fun, and respect everyone. Also I do use discord, and I'm quite active there, sometimes I do help some guys who needs a help, and I can say once again, during this long time I'm playing, in this game I haven't ever lost interest in playing and helping people. If there would be for example a situation, beetwen two people who's dealing with something. I would just listen to them both, before doing any further steps.

Server Memberships: I'm leading the squad, based on sheriff role Texas Rangers.
As for groups, I'm apart of DE Army, Cuban Cars, LWS, ZIP, SAFD & SAi.

Additional information: I believe I have written all information needed for my application, therefore I don't think I have to add anything here.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Maybe I have been adminjailed once or twice,i don't know the date, as it were a while ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, I have been banned once for multiaccounting, and for some bug in-game, all sorted out since then.

Do you eat pork: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text