Hassoni

Your ingame username: hassoni
Your ingame alias: Ha$$oni
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: male

Nationality: Iraq
Country of residence: Sweden

How long you have been playing SAES: since about 2013 or so
Qualities you can offer: I'm an old & experienced SAES player so I know the ins and outs of the server, how things work here and for that reason I can turn my expertise into something that would be more productive and more helpful. I'm loyal, a good conflict solver when needed and generally laid back. id also say i'm good at seeing things objectively, leaving whatever natural bias that everyone has including I to the side. Though I'm born in Sweden i speak a much needed language for staff in this server, Arabic, at a relatively good level and that's me speaking 3 languages fluently.
Your weaknesses: just like everyone else I'm not perfect, I sometimes get involved in casual arguments and i don't believe arguing is a bad thing. at the end of the day the most important thing is to not take anything seriously and not get too carried away as this is merely a game with an explicit environment and playerbase.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Cs

Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application: i believe, as mentioned earlier, that i can in some ways help out in the server with my expertise & language knowledge. While I'm friends with many staff and clan members, there are many that aren't too familiar with me & I'd like to show my dependence.

Server Memberships:
DE (HQ)
HLS
FOX (VL)
PC
SAi (deputy)

Additional information: I'm about to start my first uni year for law studies, which is a field that genuinely interests me. In my free time, which nowadays is plenty i chill with the boys, hit the gym and relax to some games.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: a few adminjails here and there for DMing rabid peasants and some mutes.
Previous (legitimate) bans: 0

Do you eat pork: no

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text