Chafloque's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: chulivivicus
Your ingame alias: [INKAS]Chafloque
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Peruvian
Country of residence: Peru

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing on the server since 2015, 2016 after discovering it with some friends from school. The final count of hours looks a little irregular in relation to the date I started playing, I can justify this by arguing that I enter into periods of inactivity due to my school and pre-university studies plus other commitments that now represent a limitation to my availability time but that I can control, carry and modify with responsibility.
Qualities you can offer: As a human I have a series of characteristics and skills that can be useful to you, availability and interest in learning is one of the skills that I am proud of and have led me to be in a good position today. It was putting me in charge of a gang having little experience which made me realize that I had to improve, not only doing activities daily, but reading and informing myself before speaking in addition to having the danger that someone breaks the rules daily, every Possibility, every possible mistake or breaking of rules, insult or lack of respect, possible multi-account by the same PC between brothers that has been carried out, all of them had to be solved by taking difficult decisions but that did not break the healthy group that we have formed, here is where I must emphasize another of my characteristics, my care or meticulousness when making a decision, you may think that I do not trust in no one, that I use a mask to pretend another personality that I am not, really taking care of my language and contact with other people was affected but it was not a problem until I started to get used to it, it allows me to make decisions as coldly as possible, In the good sense of the word, I do not allow myself to be carried away by feelings, acting with justice and empathy with each of the parties affected by a problem. My degree of concern rises but with it another of my characteristics is considered, the ability to advance under pressure to cope with disadvantageous situations, I must be honest, I did not do it alone, my people, my gang was a great help to get ahead with everything, I am not a stranger to teamwork, I consider working with anyone, it is always beneficial since everyone can learn something new with each interaction.
In my view, to all the new players with whom I have been able to interact, I have conditioned them in the best way to live together on the server in a healthy way., not only do I interact with young players but I help them by giving them the necessary information about the basic rules and more about the rules of turfwars and bank robberies, which helps to be ready to go to Saes taking into account what they should know and how they can get far, the characteristic that I take into account here in my sense of self-preservation, a community can survive a long time, if it seeks a way to inform itself the best way to live together, I have personally supervised them and the result has been promising. I end here not to overwhelm you.
Your weaknesses: Continuing with my self-evaluation, not everything is positive, I must consider some characteristics that are not beneficial to me and therefore to the server, I do not have experience as Staff of any server, I almost reached that position on a Uber Strike game server, the server was private but they rejected me for being very young. My ability to impose some punishment is reduced by my way of being, I do not like to punish but I love to inform, I can understand that the individual disrespects and punish him but at the 3rd or 4th time, this I can interpret as insecurity for inexperience I try to correct it whenever I can.
Finally, the greatest weakness is time, I don't know when it will end, I don't know how long I will stay but I have a long way to go.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes Chafloque#1773 :point_left:

Reason for application: I see recruiting as an opportunity to contribute to the community, help young players with their doubts and problems, encouraging them to develop as good players and ensuring that they maintain a balance in the attitude of the server.
I know what I want and I am willing to accept this challenge, I am Latino, my hours are not the same as yours, so I will be able to attend to the players that are not very attended at late night and focus on them.

Server Memberships: Los INKAS , Izanagi Clan , The Classic Klan , ALT and Cluckin Bell.

Additional information: Hello, my name is Daniel, I am 17 years old, I finished my school and now I am doing my pre-university studies, the last year I have only been playing SAES but before I played with friends Dota 2, CSGO, GTA V and Left 4 Dead 2.
I have 2 cats, I live with my family and I would like to be part of the community for a longer time.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I remember a Admin Jail in my second year I think , I remember that at that time I had no information from the server and thought that killing people as assassins counted as activity for a gang. We remember it with a lot of melaconlia because that gang was made up of schools friends.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Do you eat pork: Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text