Expert's application for SAHA

Expert

Your ingame username: ayech
Your ingame alias: Expert
Your year of birth: 20/03/2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: Almost 5 years, I created my in-game account back in 2015.
Qualities you can offer: Communication skills, during these 5 years I have spent playing in the server, I succeded at gaining the ability to communicate clearly and effectively, communication includes listening skills and the ability to follow directions and provide feedback. Adding to that, honesty. I am willing to offer accurate and timely information and I am not willing to cover up any mistakes I would do in the future. I will admit it and learn not to do it again.
And let's not forget the problem - solving skills, if I am ever put to solve any conflict with two persons, I will patiently listen to both parts and do my best to solve it in a way that satisfies everyone.
Your weaknesses: My only weakness is getting confused when I have tons of tasks to do at once,I would love to do my tasks one by one.I have been working on this weakness for a long time and I am going to do my best to get it done.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: I have been in SAES for a quite while now I am conscious of how everything work, aprart from keeping the server to entertain myself, I would love to keep it as a source to enlarge my knowledge on many things.I have gained a lot of experience, I am willing to help make this community better I would love to help the newbies in the server at any costs. Becoming a SAHA agent is one of the things I have always wanted to achieve and I sure hope this time I get to make my dream come true.

Server Memberships: ZIP manager // LWS staff member // Cuban Cars impounder // Tuga Thugs

Additional information: Please allow me to introduce myself, my real name is Mahdi and Expert as in-game, I was in born in Tunisia, I like to spend most of my time with my friends and engaging in social activities.I enjoy playing SAES and a few more games in my spare time. Over the years playing in the server, I managed to enrich my knowledge on many things, I admit that the server helped me a lot to behave like a grown mature person. I am active now so you can find me on discord ( I have it downloaded on both my pc and phone ) if not in-game

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Yes, muted for talking non-English in mainchat and some adminjails for dm when i was new player.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have been banned once for falling into an old player's trick which was abusing something related to Housing, it led me to a ban and I learned from my mistake

Do you eat pork: No, I do not.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text