DJO's application for Community Staff

DJO

Your ingame username: jaas3r
Your ingame alias: DJO
Your year of birth: 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: started in summer 2017.
Qualities you can offer: i'm able to help everyone at anytime because im active a lot im always online from 19 P.M to 9 A.M which means i will be all the night there and ready to replace other offline staffs, i'm mature loyal, helpful and friendly i could offer my knowledge to help others I'm pretty patient and can listen to people, i belive im a helpful guy and i can pass much time explaining by detaills for those who doesn't know what to do once they join the server , I've been playing for years so I'm experienced in server rules.
Your weaknesses: players's retarded or provoking attitude makes me mad and i may lose control because im not that cold everytime.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Cummunity Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: i wanna help the community with anything i can offer so i came today to give it a try because i belive i can have a chance !
Server Memberships:

• Special Weapons & Tactics - SWAT

• San Andreas Medics - SAM

• San Andreas Fire Department - SAFD

• San Andreas Police Academy - SAPA

• San Andreas Studios - SaS

• Cunning Stunts - CS

• Cuban Cars - CC

• Homeland Security - HLS

• Centrino Transport

• ZIP - Planning and contruction

• The Motor Heads - TMH

Additional information: My real name is Jasser im 21 years old and i live in Tunisia i pass my time playing video games and i like playing DJ.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: some adminjails.
Previous (legitimate) bans: i received my only ban which was 1 hour for dming back in 2017.

Do you eat pork: No.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text