Judy's Application for San Andreas Housing Agency

Judyy

Your ingame username: Judyess
Your ingame alias: [P~B]Judy
Your year of birth: 28 Novemeber 2002 & I'm currently 17 years old. Turning 18 years old this Novemeber.
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Sousse

How long you have been playing SAES: 3 years ago
Qualities you can offer: Well, In addition I'll also be active as much as I can, therefore, I'll be available all the time. Simply, I'll help SAES with my activity and spirit. Moreover, as I am generous and helpful I ought to help with any thing that I can, and I think I can be trusted. Furthermore, I'm with justice. So when I make a complain, I don't do it because I hate that player or I have personal problems with him, no but because he didn't follow a rule or whatever.
Your weaknesses: Well, my one and only weakness is that sometimes I'm too soft on other people and those other people get the better of me. I have been working on it and I would say that I have been improving significantly.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Well, the main reason I'm applying is because I would like to help SAES achive the top of RPG servers. I have got a lot of experience of how to work as a San Andreas Housing Agency member as some of you may know about it. I personally fell that I could make a bigger impact on the server than what (or at least I think) I have now. I also feel i'll fit in well with the members/SAHA of the clan and a greater matter of respect could be gained throughout the community towards me. I would also be able to see the community that I play on almost everyday in a different "light" which could help me improve as a player, and a person.

Server Memberships: Peaky Blinders , Cuban Cars , San Andreas Pirates , Outbreak Organization , Centrino Transportation , Global Express Trucking Company.

Additional information: Hello there, Im Salem.I live in Tunisia , Sousse am 17 years old i study in high school i got 1 brothers i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer i was addicted to play FIFA and PES nobody can beat me in these games day after day my friend gave me few games that he already downloaded them and recommended me to play them and one of them was grand theft auto San Andreas, so i started playing the game it took me long time to complete all the missions it was such difficult even through cheating , and one day my friend recommended me to download Multi Theft Auto.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Some of mutes and adminjails which it's happens for everyone
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes i was banned for "Evading of amounts"
Do you eat pork: No.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text