Yoko's Application for Community Staff

Yoko

Your ingame username: officialjosuea
Your ingame alias: Yoko
Your year of birth: 1995
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: Honduras

How long you have been playing SAES: Started playing late 2012/Created an account on forums on September 2013.
Qualities you can offer: I'm honest, and really patient, although unfair decisions, actions etc might upset me, I always try to keep my temper. I'm well known to be fair with everyone who's under my hand. I try to keep everything in peace, I rather avoid a conversation that might end awful for both parties so I just step away and calm myself. I'm mature, after 24 years you measure the risks and consequences before acting, at least that's the way I see it.
Your weaknesses: Since the beginning of my career I was a really humble player, I started climbing up and gaining a lot of friends; I love to share my income, believe it or not, sometimes I'm way too nice with people, they might often take advantage of it, and it has happened in the past, not only in game but in real life, therefore I've changed throughout the time. I'm confident of my decisions and fair with everybody, but perhaps I'm not too empathic with people that don't deserve it.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I've been here for quite a while, I have many responsibilities within my gang and groups, however, I manage to fulfill every requested task. I don't help people to show off, in fact this is my second time applying after 8/9 years in the community. The reason I never applied is because I didn't think I was ready to take on such responsibility. But I've gained enough experience and knowledge about MTA/SAES in general to share and help people. I'm a grown person, mature, and ready to follow instructions to help in any possible way.

Server Memberships: At the time being I'm AA HQ, CLO, Cuban Cars HQ, LWS HQ, Outbreak Leader, Cuban Embassy Staff, SAP, Cunning Stunts, BoM, IZC, Government as Senator.

Additional information: My name is Josue and I'm 24 years old. I live in Honduras, originally from Miami, FL. I study graphic design as many in the community already know. I currently work for a Canadian gift company, my main task is to answer live chats, and emails, so I've improved myself in regards on how to treat people. I am trustworthy, and I like to play fair and go by the rules to avoid any type of issues. I might not be the nicest person, I've learnt throughout the time people may take advantage of that; thus I prefer to keep things clear with everybody and keep my distance. I'm willing to improve myself as a player and I'm always willing to learn.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No.
Previous (legitimate) bans: Yes, I was banned once for killing three admins with an helicopter.

Do you eat pork: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text