Style's Application for Community Staff

Style

Your ingame username: brzovec123
Your ingame alias: Style
Your year of birth: 2003
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Slovene
Country of residence: Slovenia

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been on and off the server in 2012. Late 2014 was the time I decided to visit the server once again and have been active ever since.
Qualities you can offer: I've been fully active since I joined the server in 2014, therefore I consider myself as an active player. I am capable of working in a team, as well as perform duties on my own. Regardless of the situation, I am ready to accomplish the tasks given by the people in charge. Considering, that I am a part of Black~Bullets HQ team, I may have an advantage of properly dealing with reports and eventually, fairly punishing people.
Your weaknesses: It's always hard to talk about weaknesses. However, I think my main weakness is, that I can get upset over small things, which can get stuck in my mind for a while. Another thing is, I occasionally act recklessly, which can also lead to the uneasiness of me. Being too gentle to the people when I am considered to be serious and direct, might be one of my weaknesses, as well.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS

Do you have Discord Installed: I do.

Reason for application: I've been around here for quite some time. Considering that, I've had a chance to get to know, more or less, everything on the server and community. Therefore, I know how the server works. Perhaps, this is the opportunity to start viewing and contributing to the community from a different perspective.

Server Memberships: B~B, CLO, G6, CC, rTECH, SAP.

Additional information: Hello, I'm Bla. Most people know me as Style. I consider myself as a calm person, as I rarely find myself in conflicts. I live in the oldest city of Slovenia Ptuj. I am currently in the 2nd grade of Computer Science Middle School. Considering that, I have a knowledge of C++ basics, which gives me the ability to solve simple C++ projects. That's about it, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me either on discord or in-game.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: If I recall correctly, I've been adminjailed twice and few mutes here and there. However, I haven't been punished for quite a while now.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Do you eat pork: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text