Hotfire's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: hotfire4021
Your ingame alias: [AA]Hotfire
Your year of birth: April 29, 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: American
Country of residence: United States of America

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES:RPG well around 2015
Qualities you can offer: What I can offer is my maturity, team-working, patience, being respectful to one another, and my communication skills. I'm great with people within the server. I love to help players whenever needed. You can say I'm a fair person. I hear both sides of the argument and think to myself "What will happen if I was in his/her situation" and we both have a nice fair discussion with both parties till we find a solution suited for both. I'm here not trying to start any trouble/fight. I don't give up. I finish whatever I started and give my full effort. Team-working and communication is what I am good at. It's very important to communicate with one another so things can go smooth without any problems.

Your weaknesses: Everyone has a weakness. Well mine is being a kind person which players can take advantage of it. Of course I'm working on this weakness and I've seen improvements within it.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Indeed I do

Reason for application: I've been playing this server for some quite time (5 years +). I know the community very well and have great knowledge of the game. Due to me living in America, My time-zone is way different than others. I mostly play at the night times of SAES when there are no admins/staff on. I feel like I can help and keep order during those times where people tend to bend some rules. Even after this quarantine/pandemic is over, I'm still here at the times where no admin/staff is online because that's when I usually play. I am also active during the afternoons as well when I don't have classes. I am dedicated to help this server out as much as I can and can assure you that I won't let anyone down. You can count on me!

Server Memberships: I'm apart of AA,CLO,LWS,raceTech,Centrino,Sap,CC,OB,ALT,IZC

Additional information: Hey! My name is Rumal and currently at my 2nd year of College. I plan on studying Mechanical Engineering. I love to play Basketball and video games. I hang out with my friends a lot and I'm usually a chill person overall. I don't want to start any trouble/fight as for me it's useless. Oh and I love to workout at the gym. I guess that is all.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Got admin jailed long time ago
Previous (legitimate) bans: None

Do you eat pork: No

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text