Legend's application for SAHA

Legend

Your ingame username: topman
Your ingame alias: Legend
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Ukrainian
Country of residence: Ukraine

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES for over 6 years.
Qualities you can offer: I'm an old SAES player, which does not make me any special one but I could offer you the following qualities: excellent gameplay knowledge, loyalty, dedication, responsibility, great activity and motivation to help a lot. I always try to help people in game and answer their questions as like "how to" or anything they ask about. I like to manage things myself and when I get down to business I do my best as I'm supposed to. I respect the hierarchy and follow the orders/tasks given by high ranked members. As for something special I could bring to the community I'd add that as we can see there are a lot of rule breakings committed by Russian people who don't really speak English much, I know their language and try to teach them act decent whenever I see someone like that.
Your weaknesses: I didn't really help people on #saes-support channel, I didn't check SAES Discord at all and was more focused on the forums or gameplay but I think it's time I started doing that so you may see my activity there soon as well.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do

Reason for application: The purpose of my going for this spot is that when you have that huge experience on the server and tried a lot, you want something else, something special. I feel like being useful is what I really want.

Server Memberships: DE, LWS, SAI, IAC, SAM, rT, RadioSA and FOX

Additional information: Here I'd like to state things about myself. I'm not religious, I don't fight with anyone and keep always calm. I know when it's time to keep my mouth shut or talk, I understand that all people are way different and there's no point of trying to impose your view to someone else, that's all about the loyalty. I have much free time even though I'm involved in many events happening in my town. I used to be an actor, now acting is my hobby. I'm studying ecology and I like to speak in public, I learn to play piano.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: As far as I can remember there's no punishments that I received
Previous (legitimate) bans: The only punishment of mine is that I was banned once for starting solo br. That happened about 5 years ago when I joined my first official organization (UE) and really didn't know the rules. I was banned for about 24 hours while SAES HQ had to settle that with UE HQ.

Do you eat pork: Yea, I do

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text