brondy

Your ingame username: joseluisao123
Your ingame alias: Brondy
Your year of birth: 12.12.1997
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Im playing since 2013 summer

Qualities you can offer: I've been playing on SAES since I started to play MTA and I think I'm experienced. I love helping people and I want to share my experiences to help them. I believe that people see me as a trustful player. I know how to distinguish between right and wrong and treat people fairly. I think communication is important in this game and I know how to communicate well with people and treat them well.I try to strengthen communication with people due to my real-life profession and that becomes a positive situation for me.

Your weaknesses: I trust people easily because I believe they have a good will like I do but I have been let down because of it many times, so I gotta be more sceptic on that kind of situations.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA
Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: I find myself experienced enough for this role and I will be happy to do it. I'm happy to help people and earn their respect. I think I'm active enough and my communication with people is strong.
Server Memberships: TugaThugs

• Cuban Cars / Impounder

• LWS / Trusted Member

• rTECH / Professional

• ALT

Additional information: My name is Mehmet Ali and Im 22 years old. I'm living in Turkey/Bursa, Im studying in university , I will soon graduate from foreign trade section. I like to any kind of video games. I also like to listen music and read books I usually read novel-style boks. I like to hang outside with my friends and playplaystation with them after school. Im planning to move to Germany to work there as foreign trade officer.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been muted by several admins for talking different language on mainchat .
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned long time ago because of multiaccounting. when I was a new player. ( 2013 )
Do you eat pork: No

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text