Kowalski's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: killerboy5678
Your ingame alias: Kowalski
Your year of birth: 1996
Your gender: male

Nationality: german
Country of residence: Germany

How long you have been playing SAES: I started of in 2012/2013 and went inactive somewhere around 2015 and came back 2018 full active till now
Qualities you can offer: I can offer an experienced guy as im playing for a long time already. Furthermore I would bring another guy who is willing to teach and help others with their problems around its always a good feeling when you could have helped out someone with their matters. I'm offering a mature, calm guy who's friendly to everyone. Loyalty is a strength of me too.
Your weaknesses: Well I'm getting a bit angry if im explaining something to a guy and after the 5th time he still doesn't understand thats a little bit getting on my nerves but I'm working on this

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA, if you think I'm fitting for CS as well I would appreciate this and take the position with honor too

Do you have Discord Installed: yes

Reason for application: As mentioned already above I really like to help out people with their matters and it's always nice to see that you had learned some of your own experience to another newer guy. This gives a great feeling and that's the main reason why I'm applying for this position. Another reason is because I want to help the current members out to get them a bit less work and they got more time to enjoy the gameplay as well.

Server Memberships: LWS, OB, ZIP, ALT, CC, Immigrante Cubano,

Additional information: Some personal Infos i want to share I'm Manuel I live in Germany at the moment and I'm 23 years old. Besides playing MTA and some other videogames I like to play soccer or just meet up with some friends and have fun.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I can't remember my last punishment but I think their will be a mute or adminjail in that long period I'm playing
Previous (legitimate) bans: No

Do you eat pork: yes

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text