blizzard's Application for Community Staff

Your ingame username: dopeblizz
Your ingame alias: blizzard
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Romanian
Country of residence: Romania

How long you have been playing SAES: Since November - December 2013, with a 2 year pause from 2015 to 2017.

Qualities you can offer: I am a relaxed individual that can handle and "defuse" certain situations without bringing negative feedback from the involved sides. "Easy-going" is one of the qualities that defines me while also being able to keep serious on the job. Management skills are also part of my portofolio, as I have been given the chance to take part in the administration of certain organizations that are in this server, and until this day I have not dissappointed. Humor is also a quality that I consider worth noting, which can be used to ease up tense situations. I'm also able to co-operate with people that may not like me or that I don't like if the job requires to do so.

Your weaknesses: If I am pissed off hard I may not act nicely with the said individual, and sometimes I can be way too harsh if I am in a bad mood.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I am applying for a CS position but I would be happy with a SAHA one too, if the HQs decide I am more fit for it.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: SAES has always been a major part of my gaming time and as I have maintained a clean reputation up to this date I thought I might fit up with the staff team. I'm also on good terms with every clan member and I'm quite sure there are no reasons for me not to show interest! :stuck_out_tongue:

Server Memberships: At the moment of writing this application I am currently:

Ambassador (Leader) of The Cuban Embassy alongside Harmy
Tuga Thugs HQ
CLO Soldado
Cuban Cars Mecanico
RaceTECH Racer

Additional information: Not much on self describing here, those that personally know me, know what I am capable of and may be able to speak more. Those that entrusted me with power did not regret it to this day, and I do hope my achievements act as a guarantee that I am a person of good word.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: An adminjail in 2013 if I recall correctly.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None :)

Do you eat pork: With a beer too, great combo.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text