Juby's Application for CS

Juby

Your ingame username: juby020
Your ingame alias: Juby
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Canadian
Country of residence: Canada

How long you have been playing SAES: Since about November, 2010. (10 Years on and off)

Qualities you can offer:
Some qualities that I can offer is that I am very active every day (including hours of the night that there is not a lot of people online, I am experienced in most everything regarding MTA, and San Andreas as a whole (Besides scripting), I have a lot of patience (which goes a long way, especially in a game like MTA), and I would consider my self very mature when I need to be (of course I like to have fun though). I am also a very motivated person and dedicated to the things that I enjoy doing and nothing makes me happier than helping people out !

Your weaknesses: I tend to be quite a perfectionist(which, in ways can be good, but more times than not it goes against me as it takes me longer to do tasks sometimes. I need everything to be right the first time I do it). I can only speak English and I know that SAES has a fairly sized portion of it's community that, English, is not their first language so that can be a bit of a hassle dealing with those people.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS, but if needed, I would do SAHA as well.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I am active on discord pretty much 24/7, if i'm not on my PC, I have it on my phone and get notifications there as well. This is the best place to reach me for sure.

Reason for application:
The reason I am applying today is because I have been playing SAES for a very long time, I've always enjoyed my time here and I've always loved helping people out in any way that I can. I am one who is driven by motivation and always having something to do and work forward to would be awesome for me. I feel like I have built a pretty decent reputation over the course of the years playing within the community and would be a great fit into the team! As it stands, from about 10pm - 4-6am (My time - MST(-7 GMT)), the server administration seems to be at a low, in fact some nights there is none at all and I feel like I would be able to fill that gap quite nicely. I also have a pretty good amount of experience with administering a server as I was a full admin on WSS and I took pride in it. Most of my time and focus was dedicated to housing and donations although basic administration (such as dealing with reports, server muting/jailing etc..) was always there.

Server Memberships:
Official: FBI, DE, ZIP, SAM, & SAFD
Non Official: Helvete (Sub Leader)

Additional information:
During my time playing MTA, I have developed a good understanding of how mapping works. Mapping is one of my favorite things to do and it is an awesome stress reliever and a great way to express my creative side. I have a fair amount of experience in using photoshop which is another great way to be creative. Recently I have been learning how to do shading for vehicles and character skins and I am enjoying it. Although I don't have any experience actually scripting, I try to learn as much as I can from others and eventually would like to learn how to.

Just some extra info on a personal level: I am a very outgoing and fun person to be around. I love animals and I've grown up with them in my household my whole life. I currently have a black lab and she is the best!

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: N/A
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A

Do you eat pork: I am canadian....

:::

Spoiler Text

:::

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text