Kim's Application for SAHA

Kim

Your ingame username: fargada2356
Your ingame alias: M*|Kim or just Kim
Your year of birth: 04/11/2004
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Bulgarian
Country of residence: Bulgaria

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing saes since 2012 year officially.
Qualities you can offer: I can offer a nice amount of activity knowing that i can provide around five hours at day minimum as activity, I would consider myself as a skilled guy when it comes to communicating, other than that, I've been playing saes for several years so far and will keep doing it, always been passionated about helping people, it turns out like a hobby for me to help people and cordinate them to the right direction, also i am pretty serious to my current actions. I am a person who has a rich imagination of ideas, i always have something to offer to the community and within the game.

Your weaknesses: I often tend to have some grammatical mistakes every now and then, its a weakness that im working on and hoping to sort out sooner than later.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I'd prefer as a position SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i do, it is Maestro#6940

Reason for application: I can take it as a responsibility as I have always been seeking for one, knowing that im always around in saes and that been the case for at least three years, I just find joy out of helping people so generally its something within my boundaries, im sure to the absolute level in regards to my ability of handling the job in an excellent manner, I have good knowledge in properties in general and I think going for a such position is going to be more than ideal for me in this case.

Server Memberships: Im currently taking positions on the following memberships.

• Medellin Cartel - gang member | ex-HQ

• InvestArms Corporation - Honorary | ex-Leader

Additional information: its safe to include while introducing myself the fact that i consider myselfna veteran when it comes to how old i am in MTA, as well as saes, I've lost my old account unfortunately, i myself been a part of many groups such as desert eagles, sai, TMH and lately IAC, with that being said i do hope that you guys consider me for the position and you may count on me as i will never turn out to be a disappointment

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have 4 adminjails and several legitimate mutes. Otherwise everything is clear right now.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I have only one ban and it was for advertising a server. Its clear right now.

Do you eat pork: Yes i do!

• 2 weeks later...

Well we're all happy to hear you've finally resolved your gender identity crisis, I think we need to give you a bit more time before considering you for a position. Who knows what other surprises you'll throw out of the bag!

alt text