James Application for Community Staff

James

Your ingame username: james69
Your ingame alias: James (Known as ICE|James)
Your year of birth: 1993
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Australian and Greek
Country of residence: Greece

How long you have been playing SAES: 3 Years
Qualities you can offer: I'm willing to offer my Loyalty to SAES clan members and especially to the whole SAES Community. My Server Knowledge are now 3 years long, i'm always up to date with any new rule in the server. I'm able to help anyone with their Problems. I'm one of the most Active player in the Server. I'm an organised person and very orderly as well. Also i can offer my Creativity and flexibility towards the Community. I've gained experience in the past as one leader in ICE Official Squad.
Your weaknesses: There are no weaknesses that would be against this role.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes i do

Reason for application: The reason for my application is to help the community with anything needed. Especially helping the new player that join the community, My point of view Every single player should be treated Equality and fairness for all is the end goal, i'm mature enough and can do it, I will make sure to let people know what they are doing wrong before punishing.I showed in the community how i love help, by donating to keep the light on, why not as Community Staff.

Server Memberships: ICE Leader - GXT Member - P~B (VIP) Member - Donator

Additional information: Many people know me as James in the community. I started to play the server when i was 23 Years old. Today i'm 26 years old and a very known person in the community. I was Born in Australia and the last past 5 years i life in Greece. I'm a owner of different kind of businesses with employees so i have experience and the knowledge to communicating with people, I also can speak and write three languages, English, Greek, German

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: From the time i started i should have only 2 adminjails in 3 years. First Accidentally Marker Arrest and the second was for opening the Red Door in jail (Another person opened the Red Doors and i got punished as well)
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned back in the year 2017 for Playing on two PCs at the same time.
It has been solved by sending proofs to administrator (TheKiller).

Do you eat pork: Yes of course i eat Pork.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text