Strong's Application for Community Staff

Strong

Your ingame username: mas3ouda
Your ingame alias: Strong
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES since 2014, yet, I don't remember the exact day I joined.
Qualities you can offer: I have a couple of decent qualities I can offer, I am a tolerant and relaxed guy that accepts all the opinions whether I was with or against, I take troubles with a cold head and try to solve it without problems, I'm a resilient person that can be present for the important matters and events whether it was good or bad. Also, I have a very decent experience with leadership and I gained some great organizing abilities during this extended period. I got plenty of free time so you're gonna see me online most of the time, I'm a respectful individual and I'm trustworthy for the serious duties.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I meet bad people that irritate my mood with the discount drama they try to spread and the weird talks they are talking so I feel offended and they get on my nerves so I'd be obligated to ignore them.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I want to support the community with my strengths and decent qualities I gained along with my career, Actually, I want to move through a new and wonderful successful experience.

Server Memberships: The Company (HQ), Desert Eagles (SF & Honorary Admiral), LWS (Trusted member).

Additional information: I was inactive last summer due to an accident I had, got a serious injury and broke up my right-hand thumb, now I recovered and it seems fine and that's why I was inactive a few months back.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I didn't get any legit Adminjail, therefore, I got muted a couple of times for speaking another language in main chat.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Do you eat pork: No.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text