Frost's Application For SAHA

Frost

Your ingame username: sinanreis
Your ingame alias: I'm known as Frost ingame
Your year of birth: 1998
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Istanbul/Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing saes for almost 9 years. My archived account has been created in 2011 november.
Qualities you can offer: First of all I'm an enjoyable person which is trying and focusing to have fun during period of the game time. I have got a lot of experience in the server so I can easily perceive right and wrong Also I know what do to and how to handle in a case of disagreement between people. I'm the one who knows the needs of job which has been given to me. If I take a responsibility, I'd try do my best to finish the task perfectly and faultless. It's more like the philosophy of life for me.
Your weaknesses: I'm not sure if it's a weakness but I'm an impatient person at some works, If something needs to be done and haven't yet, I'd try to make it happen as short as possible.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: As I said above I've been playing the server for a long time. I'm pretty active ingame and I have a lot of times in my hand so I wanna spend it for whoever needs my assistence.

Server Memberships: I'm part of a few organisations called TheOutfit, San Andreas Medics, Centrino, BoM and Helvete.

Additional information: My real name is Sinan. I live in Istanbul/Turkey since I was borned. I'm a fan of Besiktas football team. I like listen to rock and heavy metal music. I'm a third year undergraduate student in faculty of economics administrative sciences. I have always been interested in economy. I am a pretty active player on saes and I met with a lot of nice person in the game. Whose I say a family such as Terry, Ethan, System and Mackey

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I'm usually recieving punishments such as mute and kick from cunts called Terry and System. Therefore that's pretty hard to count for me.
Previous (legitimate) bans: As far as I remember I've been banned once due to misunderstanding and it has been solved in a short period of time. Those times I was a total newbie.

Do you eat pork: I did once and it was the last.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text