Epic's application for Community Staff

epicx.

Your ingame username: helracktor
Your ingame alias: Epic
Your year of birth: 7 June 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisian
Country of residence: Tunisia

How long you have been playing SAES: About ten years now.
Qualities you can offer: What I do in real life right now is pretty much similar to the task given to a Community Staff, I am a front office manager, I assist clients for a living, I have been studying communications and sociology for over three years now, so I am well trained for communicating with others, calming them down and resolving any issue they might have.
I speak up to five languages due to my work nature and I am actually in the process of learning Russian so I'll be able to speak with a variety of players with their different nationalities and languages.
I have been playing in the server for a long while, I have a fair knowledge regarding the rules, the game play

Your weaknesses: I used to be run by emotions, I trusted others without being really judgy, but I've worked on that side.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): CS

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: SAES always meant more than a server to me, I am not being a drama queen right now, but I'll be honest, I started playing the server when I was just a kid at middle school, while playing SAES, I moved to highschool, I finished high school and went to college and now I'm on my final year on College, got a work, and looking back at it, when ever I felt low or had troubles there was always one place to run back into, and it was this server, this is why I am applying, because I know how it feels like for players here, I always help the community as much as I can, but while being a Staff, I'll have more ways to connect with the community and be there for everyone.

Server Memberships: P~B, LWS, CC, SAI

Additional information: I guess this is the part where I should write stuff about me? Okay, I am Hssan Maalel, I work as a Front Office Manager for Marriott Hotels, I study Hotel Management, I'm actually on my final year. Apart from playing video games and studying, I am an activist in real life, I take part in environment saving groups, I fight for equality for genders as it's a serious matter here in Tunisia, for my hobbies, football and camping, exploring the nature are pretty much what I love doing in my spare time.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I think Teddy admin jailed me once in 2011 when he was a Community Staff, I was at the beach, Teddy was half naked and I had a skin that wasn't naked, I was moist and shot him so he admin jailed me
Previous (legitimate) bans: I was banned for multi-accounting by Magnus and I proved that it was just me and my brother
I was also banned when my account was hacked, That was also sorted out

Do you eat pork: Yeah?

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text