Richard's SAHA Application

Your ingame username: richardthekiller
Your ingame alias: Richard
Your year of birth: 2002
Your gender: M

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: Since the end of 2010.
Qualities you can offer: I'd be more than glad helping people out with whatever they need related my qualifications. I'd treat everyone fairly and honest. I do indeed believe that I have what it takes for the position. I've been playing the server for a significant amount of time and I believe that I know how the thrill goes here. I'd like to take a further step and take the risk, who would succeed something without even trying?
Your weaknesses: I sometimes get provoked quickly but I could say that I've reached a significant distance of way on fixing it, there is no need to lie, I still have some doubts on being a thick-skinned person. My close family members and friends have been calling me a stubborn and ambitious, I also give them a right there but this ambition isn't at a level that declares a risk.
Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I'd like to prefer SAHA position.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: I've seen the missing position in the Housing Agency and thought that I'd surely fit. To be honest, the reason that I'm applying today is all about obtaining a different role within the server and help-out people with their Housing stuff. I would like to pick a unique responsibility and I'm pretty sure that I'm up to carry on this responsibility.
Server Memberships:

• The Royals

• San Andreas Fire Department

• Global Express Trucking Co.

Additional information: I think the stated information in the application would be more than enough, I'd be more than glad if you would know anything else about me.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've got muted several times like a year ago or so and I can call that I was once admin-jailed for marker arresting. My log is pure clear for the last three months.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've got banned by Shaun once for wearing SAES> tags unintentionally, I was having fun with SAES>Maryondo on Teamspeak3 and he told me to wear the tags. I logged off afterwards I re-logged in after a few hours, I simply got banned by Shaun immediately without finding the opportunity to explain the situation, the problem was thankfully sorted by Maryondo. I can call that I was banned by Apollo for multi-accounting, other than that I'm full clean.

Do you eat pork: Yes.

• 2 weeks later...

Please answer the application fully next time around.

I still have some doubts on being a thick-skinned person

I think you're right to have these doubts, the jumping in and out of organisations kind of suggests it. In the future you should probably solve your issues personally rather than consistently running away from them. As a SAHA you'd be dealing with players issues everyday and it's ideal that your issue solving skills are on point next time around.

Better luck next time.

alt text