Closed Organisation  ·  58 members

Cuban Cars

Cuban Cars - Public information

kipt

spacer.png

0xuvUPy.png

Since you are here, I believe you want to know a bit more about Cuban Cars, maybe even how to join us.

First off I would recommend you to read our main topic, if you haven't already.

spacer.png

How to join CC:
It's quite simple. All you need to do is going to our channel on discord and post your activities on the #cc-wannabe once you get your cc-wannabe role.

What kind of activities:
Good question. Every activity related to us or our roleplay is welcome. We give more attention to some sort of activities, like roleplay for example. Also, the way you present your activity also matters because a standard post is fine and easy to follow but some creativity won't hurt you and if well end can give you some extra 'points'.

Things you should know:
Any new player recruited will have probation time, which you should work even harder if you want to become a full CC member.
Also, some players, I don't know why seems to think that Impounders are a higher rank than Mecanicos. That's wrong. The only difference between them is that Impounders are usually older than Mecanicos and have to go past some stages to get it.

0xuvUPy.png

Any question you might have, feel free to open a ticket in our Cuban Cars official discord; https://discord.gg/3hHzwm5HqC

Edited by Yoko