EloThAm's application for SAHA

Your ingame username: xxamounexx.
Your ingame alias: EloThAm.
Your year of birth: 17/08/2000.
Your gender: Male.

Nationality: Tunisian.
Country of residence: Hammamet.

How long you have been playing SAES: 7 years.
Qualities you can offer:

• Communication

• being mature led you to avoid permanently problems .

• always in custody for the community.

Your weaknesses: Like everyone has weaknesses in game or even in real life.

• I can't help with some new idea i mean scripts since I'm not interested in development. (business ftw :p )

• Education may distract me a little bit.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA , I already applied.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes.

Reason for application: Since I have been a part of this community for a long time , I gained enough experience now to be more helpful ,being a SAHA member needs too much patient and a strong desire to help others , well These qualities are one of my advantages , also I'd rather take a serious position and take full responsibility than staying apathy in Order to help the new players so that they can understand the housing system which is really not complicated .Moreover , I'm an active player so i need to take this advantage of this opportunity and be a useful player and be the one you can rely on ,I'm not that good in english to be a staff member to be honest perfectly but atleast being a standard in everything may increase my chance to be a SAHA member one day , so I need just a chance to show that i deserve this responsibility.

Server Memberships: SoA

Additional information: No Information that is needed.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: Of course like everyone who just joined the game.
Previous (legitimate) bans: it has been a long Time , I really forgot .

Do you eat pork: No ,it's Haram.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text