Zaza's application for Community Staff

zaza

Your ingame username: cunobaba
Your ingame alias: Zaza
Your year of birth: 06.09.1993
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: i'm playing since 2011.
Qualities you can offer: I have strong communication with other players and i am completely reliable person . My first priority is confidence and my persuasion skill is very good .Since i am leading the same gang for years and I enjoy helping people and teaching them about game and its including giving information about server rules.I can easily say most of players on saes were cripz once.Because i always aim on new players while recruiting and taking my all time to teaching them about the game and their role. I always have an equal perspective point of view to every single situations while solving problems .
Your weaknesses: Well its probably the anger when i see something unfair situations going on , i cant stop myself to involving the case and try to solve it by myself.About rest of weaknesses i don't think i can state all of my weaknesses honestly because i don't know much .Only other people who know me can explain well .

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes,i do

Reason for application: I feel like that I have the qualities that are identified and sought after for this position. This includes my personality, by that mean I am able to apply the rule to the facts. Also i would like to specify my communication skill is very high towards to other players. That way I can communicate with any player respectively, as well as have the willingness to listen to and consider what is said on any issue.

Server Memberships: CripZ/LWS/Outbreak/RadioSA/Government

Additional information: I'm living in istanbul/Turkey and we have a small family company .We are working together with my family members to earn some money but since that corona infection going on in turkey , economy got another hit and I was planning to get a private car for myself which isnt going to happen soon .We arent going to company anymore because of quarantine but few hours in a day to check whats going on .So i am spending my quarantine days in home while playing SAES .I hope that infection will end soon and we can continue our life better

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've been muted by several admins for talking different language on mainchat .
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've been banned from saes 6 years ago by Kenny for breaking a turf rule i guess.Then i was banned back in 2016 by Toker for sharing a teamspeak adress and honestly didn't even know that.

Do you eat pork: No i prefer chicken and its cheaper.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text