Elegant's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: elegant09
Your ingame alias: Elegant
Your year of birth: 2002 30th of August
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Israeli
Country of residence: Israel

How long you have been playing SAES: About 2 years

Qualities you can offer:I can offer few qualities as I'm a positive and loyal guy that always tries to spread the positivity and laughs around the community, I've been told by a lot of players that I'm very mature according to my age, I'm also dedicated to the tasks that I'm being given for and I always finish it with all my efforts given to it and making sure the task is well finished, I am patient with high tolerance that will assist players all the way until they're satisfied, I don't like to reject players when they ask help as it makes me feel kinda bad inside of me so I'm always trying to help others and use my knowledge to help them as much as possible and make sure the players understand and never hesitate to ask for help because it never bothers me, I'm available most of the time at any condition in real life whether I'm depressed or sad as I believe it can cure me and make me feel happy when I'm able to assist others, I'II keep my behavior at it's finest and serve the players in their needs and help them till they're good to go.

Your weaknesses: Well my weakness is that I shift from one task to another (multitasking) and then I attempt in finishing them as fast as possible and everything quickly to have spare time for a rest, and most of the time I just fail in that as I'm being confused in between the two and mixing both tasks together and messing things up and then I'II have to start over again and waste time, I'm trying to improve that weakness and master it so it will be beneficial to me and prevent it from happening again in critical situations

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes I do.

Reason for application: I've always enjoyed helping people, so I did it in every way possible, there reason for this application is so that I'II have more abilities to assist the players in the server and also succeed in a successful server and have a good part of the memory from SAES and basically try to help to people in their needs because a lot are requesting SAHA and I think I'II be useful if I get approved as I'm an active player and always ready to help and solve all the requests as soon as possible and make sure the request's topic is empty and also eventually climb up the stairs in the SAES community and be the best version of me

Server Memberships:

• Black Bullets

• Cuban Cars

• Racetech

• SAP

Additional information: Well my name is Emanuel, I'm 17 years old and I live in Israel and I've twin brothers that are aged at 10 years old, we all share the same room sadly and I go to High School but now because of the current situation with that virus ongoing, I haven't been to school for like 4 weeks, somewhere around that, before all that virus occurred, I and my homies were chilling and having fun outside weekly, in my free time I play the PC and I also go to the gym constantly but because of the virus it closed down so I'm just sitting at home, and losing all my gains sadly, and from time to time I'm doing few exercises at home and trying to keep myself in shape

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: None.
Previous (legitimate) bans: None.

Do you eat pork: No.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text