Flusha's Application for SAHA

flusha

Your ingame username: ogulcan01
Your ingame alias: Flusha
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES since 5 years, from 2013.
Qualities you can offer: I am good at communicating with new people because I played as a random guy for years, so I know how they are far away from the server functions. Besides that I am motivated person and neutral when making decisions. I also must add that I am pretty humorous person and that makes me being able to work at most of the different situations.
Your weaknesses: Sometimes I get the point from the opposite because of not being native speaker of English. I can behave like a cunt, I do accept it.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA but able to work for the other necessary positions.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I do.

Reason for application: I have been helping people for a long time, I've gained a lot of experience for years, I think I should go one step forward and help the community for more enjoyable and quality game. I am aware of the increase in the number of users, I would want to help more, help better with more responsibilities.

Server Memberships: SWAT, PC, LWS, SAPA, PCD.

Additional information: Hello, my name is Oulcan, I live in Turkey and I am going to be 19 years old in 21 days. I am currently studying in a university. I hope I become a dental technician. When I get free time to play with video games, I prefer to log-in SAES. I also like strategy games a lot. I played CK2 a lot in the past months. I also am interested in coding, I am newbie at it. I like to interact with people, doesn't matter real life or social media. You can contact me in DC or Teamspeak as you wish to use.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I was punished for false reporting a couple months ago.
Previous (legitimate) bans: I've been banned for trolling around and asking silly questions as a trainee long time ago.

Do you eat pork: No, I don't.

• 2 weeks later...