Carter

Your ingame username: choosen7
Your ingame alias: Carter
Your year of birth: 6th February 1999
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Turkish
Country of residence: Turkey

How long you have been playing SAES: I've been playing SAES:RPG since 2015
Qualities you can offer: I can say I'm honest about everything, even about things I'm wrong about. I know what the word Community Staff means. I mean, other than word meaning, The Community staff's task is to deal with new players/ players who do not comply with the rules in the game and implement a penalty procedure. I think I'm fit for this task because if you have a mandate you have to keep people equal and see everyone the same, no one is different to me. Even if this is my best friend, if he makes a mistake or breaks a rule, I'll punish him. I've been on this server for a long time and I know all the rules and I think I'm going to judge people properly and I'm going to be completely truthful. And also because I love to work, I want to say that I will do every task given to me in the best possible way, and that I can take the time to do it all the time.

Your weaknesses: I'm not a very calm person, especially to those who mess with me, but I don't get angry easily most of the time. I'm a stubborn person, and my stubbornness makes me an ambitious person. So if there's a job I do, being the best becomes a goal for me.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): Community Staff

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, I have

Reason for application: I'm applying for Community Staff position because I think I can handle it. I want you to know that I have the information I need for this job, and I think I have a shot at this job.

Server Memberships: San Andreas Federal Police - San Andreas Interceptors -San Andres Medics

Additional information: I think a lot of the people on the server know me, even the executives. I made a lot of mistakes in my time and experienced the consequences of that. I'm 21 years old and I'm developing and continuing to develop programming every day. I'm a college student, and I'm very fond of computer games. FPS games have a very different place for me. I want to add what I know from programming languages.

• C#

• C++

• JavaScript

• Python

• Lua

• Aspx

• php

• HTML

• CSS

These are the languages I know, and I keep adding over them

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I've never been adminjailed.
Previous (legitimate) bans: yeah, I got banned, and it wasn't long ago and I'll be completely honest , I was banned from setting up a Copycat server, but I never made it public. The server always had password protection. The purpose of opening the server was to learn the whole sql system and the command system, and it worked. I've learned all the command systems on the server, and I know what each function line does. I know what I did was wrong, and I paid for it.

Do you eat pork: No

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text