Nakeer

Your ingame username: Naker123
Your ingame alias: Naker
Your year of birth: 2001
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Moroccan
Country of residence: Safi

How long you have been playing SAES: Since 2014
Qualities you can offer: Well, I'm a Player who like to work with a group and help ourself to achieve our goal. I'm Loyal, Mature and Helpfull, So I can Help other players on their Personnal and game Problems accroding ot my knowledge. I'm a player who respet other's Opinions. So I don't have any enemies on server.

Your weaknesses: I Often lag in-game, so that did not Help me to resolve other players problems. Also I sometimes did not respect a player because of my lag.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: Well, It's 6 Years playing SAES. I spent 2 weeks of my time by playing every day SAES and now many places on, many players and SAHA Programs. So after i got a lot of experience on many jobs, like Housing, I've read all rules - Housing rules- I went inactive for a long time 4months cause of some family problems. And last 2years I'm back now, I tried to get back all my informations about Server, memebers, groups, and jobs. I did it by my friends Help. So Now I found the Way to be SAHA member and Help all players on their problems.

Server Memberships: @Black-Eagle-Security @Generation-X @Al-Munazama

Additional information: My Reallly name is ALI, I live in Morocco, I've 19 Years old. I like playing games, so now i'm addicted to cause of corona. I satrted by playing MTA SA, then i bought a gaming computer by my money so i started being a gamer. I started working on website to get more money on my money. Today, My computer got crashed, The cooler stoped working, so i come game only 5h per day. I, Always work in my life by a proverb to achieve my Goals. So my proverb fo today is Be The best and Nothing less.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: No, never
Previous (legitimate) bans: No, never

Do you eat pork: No

• 2 weeks later...