nicky

Your ingame username: Clashofsaes
Your ingame alias: Nicky
Your year of birth: 2000
Your gender: Male

Nationality: Tunisia
Country of residence: Tunis

How long you have been playing SAES: Back full active September 2016
Qualities you can offer: Well, I can offer my loyalty, Maturity, I think that I'm already well known since I'm active and that's would help me a lot in this current job I'm applying for. My unique attribute is passion and being Honesty and staying away from troubles .

Your weaknesses: School , and sometimes my shitty network

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): SAHA

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes

Reason for application: ***: the Reason that made me make an app is that I felt like it fit well for my experience also I'm trying to be helpful as much I can ingame without even thinking that I'm going to apply for this, but now Right now Im looking for more experience since I recently added some carrier plans, goals that's I should try to get them

Server Memberships: Black Bullets ( lvl 3 respected ) Outbreak Organization (Rookie) Immigrante Cubano and Rtech (racer)

Additional information: I would like to talk about myself a bit , My real name is Aziz I'm from Tunisia, I live in a small town called Megrine , I'm 19 years old and I still study I have nothing special in my life I like hanging out with some friends, listening to music , watch football .

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: ***: few adminjails and few mutes
Previous (legitimate) bans: maybe troll one , but i got banned by mistake once and sloved already

Do you eat pork: No

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text