AntiRug's Application for SAHA

Your ingame username: My ingame Username is AntiRug.
Your ingame alias: My ingame alias is also AntiRug.
Your year of birth: I was born in 2004, making me 15 years of age. My birthday is on the 5th of june.
Your gender: I am a male.

Nationality: I am Latvian.
Country of residence: I currently live in Latvia.

How long you have been playing SAES: I have been playing SAES since November 2019.
Qualities you can offer: I can offer mature interactions with players who request assistance. I tend to have great communication skills with others. If i am chosen for my desired position, i will surely do my best to implement my skills to make the players happy.
Your weaknesses: My weaknesses consist of communicating with a number of people at once. If i am typing, I sort of get zoned out until i finish my sentence, so communicating with many people at once is not my strongest point, but i can somehow manage it most of the time.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA): I desire to be a SAHA Agent, since i have earned a part of my wealth by selling and buying properties.

Do you have Discord Installed: Yes, i do indeed.

Reason for application: I am applying for SAHA to boost and further improve my career overall. I enjoy assisting newcomers, giving that SAES gets many of new and inexperienced players each day.

Server Memberships:
I am the current Vice Leader Of ETF-[Emergency Task Force].

Current Groups:

• Desert Eagles (Naval-Chief petty Officer).

• Lightning World Sports (Trusted Member).

• San Andreas Police Department (ProCop).

• San Andreas Interceptors (Sergeant).

• Demon Disciples Motorcylce Club (The High Table ''HQ'').

• San Andreas Fire Department (Firefighter).

Additional information: My name is Tomass (mostly known and spelled as ''Thomas''), I live in Latvia and enjoy to spend my free time playing games. I've always been interested in games where i can build my character, but there is always an end point. SAES has offered me the chance to build not only myself, but the others around me. Me and my mate decided to create ETF (Emeregency Task Force) back in june, 2019. We have had an amazing journey so far and plan to succeed at reaching higher levels. I've gotten to meet and stabilize great friendships with some of the SAES Staff and general players. I do wish to work besides them one day.

Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server: I have been adminjailed once, when i had around 30-40 in-game hours. I was confused at first since it was a blank adminjail, and i was unaware of what the situation was. Also a few mutes here or there 3-4, but nothing ''serious''.
Previous (legitimate) bans: N/A, I have never been banned before.

Do you eat pork: I do indeed. I come from Latvia, meaning meat and beer are a part of our culture.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the SAHA team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining SAHA staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of San Andreas Housing Agency staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text