Zombie

Your ingame username:gal102
Your ingame alias:[AA]Zombie
Your year of birth:1997
Your gender:Male

Nationality: Israel
Country of residence:Israel

How long you have been playing SAES:Im playing SAES since 2013
Qualities you can offer:I can offer my experience in the server, My loyality, i have a good knowledge about the rules of the server, Also i really like to help people .
Your weaknesses: My weakness in the server i suppose is that i can speak English and Hebrew only, which can be a little bit problem for me with new players reaching the server from Tunis\turkey\ and many other countrys that dont know to speak english that well.
Another weakness of mine is that i can be a very active player but also an inactive member, many people here are still kids and have time for playing as much as they want :D and thats ok i passed that age already, But atm i got some time to play and trying to be active as much as i can cuz the truth is that i really like and also i prefer to play in saes on many other games, we have a great community and i would like to be a bigger part of it.

Preferred Position (CS/SAHA):i Would like to become a Staff member.

Do you have Discord Installed:Yes i do.

Reason for application: The reason im applying for Staff today is the reason i feel that i play in the server for many years now, i've done almost anything in the server, Helped many new players that reached to the server with information\money and what ever i could, i like to do this,Also i want to help keeping the server on the same quality it is now, Becoming a staff will give me a new reason to play after all this years its always nice to have something new and fresh :D

Server Memberships: Im a proud Arms Assassins member Since 2013, LWS Trusted member, Cuban Cars , rTECH, and OutBreak.

Additional information:
Hello, My name is Eliran (Zombie ingame), im playing on this server since 2013 (i was 16 XDDD) i can say i grow up in this server :D, Im 23 years old, used to be a pizza delivery man on real life before the accident i had, and now im at home healing, i really like to play in SAES Server and with its community, im also playing sometimes League of legends with friends ,also i do like to go out with friends and smoke weed :D and then going to have a good meal :D
Previous (legitimate) punishments on the server:I've got adminjailed a few months ago for killing cops outside of the jail(thats the only thing i can remember i did wrong recently.)
Previous (legitimate) bans:None

Do you eat pork:No i dont, im jewish and i prefer to eat a caw ;)

Ty for reading my application, i would like to wish a good luck for everyone who is applying, Cheers !

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your interest in joining the CS team.

On behalf of the management team we'd like to thank you for your interest in joining CS staff. We have reviewed the applications for the position of Community Staff and have chosen to proceed with a few of them. We regret to inform you we will not proceed with yours.

alt text