Headshots in the turf war zone

Petrow

Question

@Petrow said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

Note: People good only with sniper will vote No cuz they cant handle another gun ;)

That's not true. It's more funny with Headshot also you need some skill to play with ( not saying i'm a pro or anything ) it's boring using M4 / CS only and doesn't require much skill there , corner shooting only...

Hello josh, If u aware or Idk just ask any good player who can use HS, high ping players can be HSed so easily u should know where to aim, u can ask ur gang member strong I think he can help u more about it.

because his point is just retarded, because I'm sure most of people who can use HS, can easily use any other weapon, so don't compare sniping with any other dumb weapon starting with m4 bot standing and cs cornering ( full of bugs )

full of bugs hah, no offence but that is words that come out of a person that knows fuck all about combat shotgun m4 and how they both work josh is right and thats the main reason im making this topic, I for example have 10 ping and i eat everything when im being shot for people with 200+ping mainly latinos it takes 1-2 seconds for them to start taking damage sometimes they dont even take dmg also headshot is a coinflip bullshit cuz it doesnt all the time reflect if thats how i can say it

I for example have 10 ping and i eat everything when im being shot for people with 200+ping mainly latinos it takes 1-2 seconds for them to start taking damage sometimes they dont even take dmg also headshot is a coinflip bullshit cuz it doesnt all the time reflect if thats how i can say it

I've voted no, but you can't argue with this point. It's facts that there are crims with 180-200+ pings, who you just can't hit with the first 5 or 10 bullets because they're flying all over the fucking turfzone. It's annoying, but I wouldn't want to see the HS-feature gone

@Spetnazz said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

I for example have 10 ping and i eat everything when im being shot for people with 200+ping mainly latinos it takes 1-2 seconds for them to start taking damage sometimes they dont even take dmg also headshot is a coinflip bullshit cuz it doesnt all the time reflect if thats how i can say it

I've voted no, but you can't argue with this point. It's facts that there are crims with 180-200+ pings, who you just can't hit with the first 5 or 10 bullets because they're flying all over the fucking turfzone. It's annoying, but I wouldn't want to see the HS-feature gone

Haha no bro im chilled im not here to argue I have made this topic to see what everyone else thinks, I respect you and everybody else's opinion

if you don't like it better stay on gt with your m4 n' spaz. who says you can only use sniper on turfs?? if someone with sniper tries hs on you, get cover n shoot m4,. who hammered you so much with hs that you don't want it anymore uu ???

@Kybali0n said in Headshots in the turf war zone:

if you don't like it better stay on gt with your m4 n' spaz. who says you can only use sniper on turfs?? if someone with sniper tries hs on you, get cover n shoot m4,. who hammered you so much with hs that you don't want it anymore uu ???

the thing is that im not making it cuz im bad or i got rekt in turf war :D its because of laggers that eat shots