Change taser to shoot once at a time

Marwyn

Question

As you know taser shoots 2 times before having to reload which is unrealistic and kind of over powered to be honest . I know cops will hate this suggestion but cop side has so many advantages such as the shotgun , Which made 1 on 1 police pursuit unchallenging for a cop.
This is how tasers actually work:

:::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_LK-1KpWaU

:::

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@jonathan959 How can you be so ignorant and naive I've tried both sides for a long time , and I experienced playing as a cop for while and seen how easy and unchallenging it is . Then I made this suggestion to see what others think none is crying except your weepy face.

@Marwyn said in Change taser to shoot once at a time:

@jonathan959 How can you be so ignorant and naive I've tried both sides for a long time , and I experienced playing as a cop for while and seen how easy and unchallenging it is . Then I made this suggestion to see what others think none is crying except your weepy face.

u can't talk about crying when u are the one that started everything

@Shadro not after cops buy energy drinks and get the same speed.

Another thing about cops being outnumbered by criminals , tasers are not very effective and rarely used where criminals are crowded such as SRs cops just run around hitting with the bat and in BRs and JBs they just kill ..

@Marwyn said in Change taser to shoot once at a time:

@Shadro not after cops buy energy drinks and get the same speed.

Wrong, energy drink is diluted, your speed drug is way more effective

Another thing about cops being outnumbered by criminals , tasers are not very effective and rarely used where criminals are crowded such as SRs cops just run around hitting with the bat and in BRs and JBs they just kill ..

Bullshit. Cops use taser all the time. A lot of us even use it in interiors, you just haven't noticed enough

@Patrol @Bartman 200 crims and 50 cops is perfectly balanced, if anything a tad too many cops.

There should not be the same amount of crims to cops. Never. There is a reason why in a 1v1, a cop will most likely win and taze the person they are chasing. Cops just need to work together more to achieve their goals.

Cops dont need everything like us crims dont need everything.... 1 shot taze worked perfectly back in the day. You had to train as a officer to get good at using the tazer, now any silly cunt can use the tazer and arrest easy. Same as a criminal, killing a cop while being chased is not easy. Takes alot of practice and skill to be able to do that.

Maybe if cops actually had training instead of just fucking around in police sultans ramming every 1-5 star person they see, cops would be better.... and be more effective. Im not insulting all cops, just saying the new generation (last 1-3 years) are not the same dedicated people like back in 2012 onwards, the present lot just want it easy....

@Joshbond said in Change taser to shoot once at a time:

@Patrol @Bartman 200 crims and 50 cops is perfectly balanced, if anything a tad too many cops.

There should not be the same amount of crims to cops. Never. There is a reason why in a 1v1, a cop will most likely win and taze the person they are chasing. Cops just need to work together more to achieve their goals.

Cops dont need everything like us crims dont need everything.... 1 shot taze worked perfectly back in the day. You had to train as a officer to get good at using the tazer, now any silly cunt can use the tazer and arrest easy. Same as a criminal, killing a cop while being chased is not easy. Takes alot of practice and skill to be able to do that.

Maybe if cops actually had training instead of just fucking around in police sultans ramming every 1-5 star person they see, cops would be better.... and be more effective. Im not insulting all cops, just saying the new generation (last 1-3 years) are not the same dedicated people like back in 2012 onwards, the present lot just want it easy....

juat like i said before, the ~2013 saes cops was was like ~1/3 & was perfect balanced (because cops respawn hosp & crimes goes jail), swat was known for best squad (& had even armor as reward a short time), because they was indeed skillfull, you needed skills & teamwork to arrest, same as u needed skills & teamwork as crimes, 1-hit arrest didnt even exist, nowdays every nubtraine can rambo an br as good as any swat.. but iam sure my comment gets shit stormed for saying how it is.
from my eyes 2 shots ok, only the range need go back like it was & no 1-hit arrest. but never gonna happen, so this is all sensless. but best example is 5 O vs fbi at sf br, we all know that fbi dont use theyr brain like 5 O did & 5 O was an squad from ex gang members, wich is a shame for copside. aye & no one can tell that its perfect balanced if crimes need to regroup almost half houer to have 50+ deffenders fighting vs ~15 cops at br..
not to mention all the house/bank spawns beeing allowed nowdays for brs

my biggest hope is just getting old deagle back tbh, the rest wont happen, no chance

@Marwyn , nerfing our taser is just a no, it helps us catching criminals, at this moment the difficulty of arresting a criminal is medium, if you nerf it to one shot taser it will be more harder than it looks, its more like you got one last live left if you get it you win the arrest if you fail you die, it is as important as your Combat Shotgun, if we made a topic asking to nerf the cs from 7 to 6 or even 5, i bet every single criminal in the server is going to downvote the suggestion, that's my personal opinion.

@Elet said in Change taser to shoot once at a time:

I dont post shit on forums but since there's no dislike button fuck it,just add shit back from the video where tazing=insta arrest with 1 tazer shot :DD (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6bBCZQzxvM)

aye, if you go the extreme one side, how about we go back where you needed damage crimes -25hp to be able arrest with stick? atleast u had 17 tazer shoots..

if you use your brain, you know what need more skills