Change taser to shoot once at a time

Marwyn

Question

As you know taser shoots 2 times before having to reload which is unrealistic and kind of over powered to be honest . I know cops will hate this suggestion but cop side has so many advantages such as the shotgun , Which made 1 on 1 police pursuit unchallenging for a cop.
This is how tasers actually work:

:::

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_LK-1KpWaU

:::

• Answers 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

@Marwyn said in Change taser to shoot once at a time:

As you know taser shoots 2 times before having to reload which is unrealistic and kind of over powered to be honest .

There are dozens of unrealistic things in SAES yet you choose to nerf one of the most important tools in the server? I think if SAES' goal was to provide a realistic experience, you would find crime life severely destroyed and unplayable for the majority. It's important to look from both cop & crim side before nerfing something for not being realistic

@hope Kind of a risky move to be honest as you risk avoiding arrest also grenades don't work in interiors .

@Tut-Greco You're right but I don't think you fully realize how much of an advantage this is because you rarely play ingame as a criminal ,consider the very short reload time too and boy the recoil is on point . Also the shotgun makes up for the nerf .

just give crims taser guns and shotguns and rip (don't)

@Daryl Said: ''Just now, with official gangs and criminals combined it equalled to just over 200 criminals online. At the same time squads and police equalled to 22. '' This is the statement made by Dartyl himself. I am quoting it, to just show how goddamn unbalanced the current activity each side is getting. '' kind of over powered to be honest '' Are you kidding me? How about you try playing against 200 criminals as a cop. Suggestions like this make my insides hurt..Absolute shitshow.

Still think Cops overall teamwork/skill has dropped over the years since me playing cop full time, but a suggestion like this is absolutely dumb founded.
Why not just nerf the range slightly a few meters back to what it used to be and add back the HS arresting with taser full time? Still a 2 shot taser, 2x the money for cops, and full arrest time for crimes if they get HS by taser. Seems fair imo. Specially since you cops all /cargrab onto SWAT/Water Tank and can shoot while cargrabbed whilst spraying us with water lol.