Optimize SAES already

Markus

Question

@Markus said in Optimize SAES already:

hi,

the fps me and some other players have been getting recently is quite depressing, you can't play normally when there is too many people near you

optimize saes pls

Maybe put a bit more effort into explaining what needs be optimised. there's no good in making silly posts like these.

@Tut-Greco said in Optimize SAES already:

Maybe put a bit more effort into explaining what needs be optimised. there's no good in making silly posts like these.

Perhaps, the DEV team can take one day to go over all the resources, scripts and what not, check for any outdated resources/ scripts which run without being used and/ or are simply causing useless load to the server which results in decreased performance.

Cheers, Doc =)

@Soul said in Optimize SAES already:

Perhaps, the DEV team can take one day to go over all the resources, scripts and what not, check for any outdated resources/ scripts which run without being used and/ or are simply causing useless load to the server which results in decreased performance.

Cheers, Doc =)

besides goin all over resources , if they check latest changes they might find the reason .Thats happened latest MTA update . Maybe its somethign related to last update on server

Have you tried typing /saeshud while getting framedrops, and seeing if that helps? I know it won't work as a permanent solution, but it could point the devs in the right direction, as to what's causing it. When I get framedrops, I usually use /saeshud and it's all good. Quite a bad solution, though

@Spetnazz said in Optimize SAES already:

Have you tried typing /saeshud while getting framedrops, and seeing if that helps? I know it won't work as a permanent solution, but it could point the devs in the right direction, as to what's causing it. When I get framedrops, I usually use /saeshud and it's all good. Quite a bad solution, though

helps but you know it sucks when using it

also @Tut-Greco,

the name tags fuck the FPS very hard too. I was invited to a TT BR today and then got around 15-20 fps since there was quite a bit of people there, I used /saeshud and my FPS went to 55-60. maybe that is the hint that could fix the fps issues

screenshot with the tags (fps left bottom corner):

alt text

also @Tut-Greco,

the name tags fuck the FPS very hard too. I was invited to a TT BR today and then got around 15-20 fps since there was quite a bit of people there, I used /saeshud and my FPS went to 55-60. maybe that is the hint that could fix the fps issues

alt text

thanks, we're aware of the nametag issues. what else is causing you lags?

also @Tut-Greco,

alt text

idk, maybe consider what soul said here before

also @Tut-Greco,

alt text

that's very unlikely to happen :/

also @Tut-Greco,

alt text

that's very unlikely to happen :/

why so

Y'all needa get y'all shit together w this FPS issue. Like fr. There's no way I should be experiencing so much damn lag on a server that's averaging 250 players daily when I get little to no lag on servers that's housing 3x's as many players. That makes no sense whatsoever.

Like the man said, optimize SAES already.

Yeah bros and sisters we're all experiencing this frame drops . Although we've finally heared something positive now that is the nametags being discussed on. As we before have not got any. This is a progress. Pretty sure if SAES devs either remove that thing of bases system nametags to the old version and probably stop adding all much mods it'll be for sure get better. People likes too much mods m I've always said this but . Hey! There's GTA V if you want to have them

@MatizZ said in Optimize SAES already:

delete nametags and add old one for now , ez fix mens ....

It's not an 'ez fix' as we've had resources tied around the new nametag system.

We are looking at giving people the option to switch between new and old tag system but we don't know feasible it is with the way stuff is tied together.

If it is possible then I'll push for it, but I can't give an ETA on it as it's done purely in people's spare time.

@Brophy said in Optimize SAES already:

@MatizZ said in Optimize SAES already:

delete nametags and add old one for now , ez fix mens ....

It's not an 'ez fix' as we've had resources tied around the new nametag system.

We are looking at giving people the option to switch between new and old tag system but we don't know feasible it is with the way stuff is tied together.

If it is possible then I'll push for it, but I can't give an ETA on it as it's done purely in people's spare time.

oh didnt think it will take some time , i though its like > delete > add new

Yeah, not pointing a finger to anyone yet I've been having those issues even after getting a new rig of mine, constant FPS drops down to 35 to 40. I know it's more of a CPU based game yet it doesn't justify it in a fiveteen year old game while having a 1050TI & G5400, running on a 8 gigs of ram. Drops happen in a crowded places mostly, such as a bankrobs or in near the jail deathmatchings, I'm playing on a miniumim settings mostly so it's not big of a issue for me personally, yet when I got a new rig I had a hope that I'm getting a full FPS all the time regardless of the settings yet that didn't happen. One thing is that I shouldn't got myself a PC that was already put together by a company (pre-built PC) as I'm experiencing some lag issues in a newer games too, but I'm kind of confused whether the main blame is on my PC or it's the SAES itself that does give me these constant FPS drops that can be felt. Also, is there anyone that's playing with a I7 or some unhuman rig and still getting these FPS drops? Let me know, thanks.

Also about the random freezes that didn't happen before the server wasn't crowded, the problem is in the nametags script plus due to the base scyncs, what I know so far atleast, but yeah everything else I told above I'm not sure whether it's my gear or not.