DISLIKE button

Ridden

Question

13 answers to this question

Dislike is like downvote there is no difference in it.
About the suggestion i don't agree, why because there are many people that are haters and downvote on purpose and that's not nice.
Its the same like you are abusing the dislike button. So for me a NO.

It has been temporarily disabled until we can change some of the hardcoded features associated with it.

Basically we've got tribes of people going around the forum and disliking every single post of a person because they don't like them and it's interfering with their ability to control certain actions such as basic profile changes etc.

Yet again a small number of the community find some else to abuse....

@Brophy said in DISLIKE button:

It has been temporarily disabled until we can change some of the hardcoded features associated with it.

Basically we've got tribes of people going around the forum and disliking every single post of a person because they don't like them and it's interfering with their ability to control certain actions such as basic profile changes etc.

Yet again a small number of the community find some else to abuse....

Actually I agree with you, Look at my profile for a example :joy: :joy: 624 post 93 reputation

@VayraN Lmao , who says it. On every "1312" member or anyone who make atleast 1 meme for you , you are disliking every his post xD. Also your actions made your reputation 90. Ain't talking about your current posts , but the previous ones.

@alex0107 said in DISLIKE button:

@VayraN Lmao , who says it. On every "1312" member or anyone who make atleast 1 meme for you , you are disliking every his post xD. Also your actions made your reputation 90. Ain't talking about your current posts , but the previous ones.

Hmm, Will you lie that you were disliking every post for me even if they are not memes ?

@James said in DISLIKE button:

Dislike is like downvote there is no difference in it.
About the suggestion i don't agree, why because there are many people that are haters and downvote on purpose and that's not nice.
Its the same like you are abusing the dislike button. So for me a NO.

Haters dont hate for no reason, hater must have been givin a reason to hate. Also, a downvote button is there to show your opinion on something and not necessarily to hate.

@Vennelle I will tell you, many players really down voted your post because that don't have the same opinion this is right way ,but many take down vote as one pay back or dislike you, Not because he did not like your post you posted , and not only, they continuously uninterrupted down voting by his friends that's not fare,i suggest add the DISLIKE Button: but not to change the result, Not to affect the up vote

@James said in DISLIKE button:

@Vennelle I will tell you, many players really down voted your post because that don't have the same opinion this is right way ,but many take down vote as one pay back or dislike you, Not because he did not like your post you posted , and not only, they continuously uninterrupted down voting by his friends that's not fare,i suggest add the DISLIKE Button: but not to change the result, Not to affect the up vote

Good Suggestion !!