• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

text alternatif

RP Number: #7

@Kzar said in Comando da Capital Media Center:

alt text

Members : @SpeeD1Tn @kzar @Sanyok @RenQ @Axestos

Story : Lately, due to the loss of several of our brothers in activities, the capital's first command has diminished its respect around San Andreas. Such loss has also caused a decrease in the gang's activities, providing a decrease in the reading from drug trafficking, arms sales, robbery of banks and stores. In the morning on March 30, analyzing the gang's locomotion, it is observed that several vehicles are damaged and without foreseen for repair, making activities difficult. So, in a cell phone conversation with the gang leader, I asked for permission to request financial support from an allied gang: Organization Zero. With the permission granted, I went to one of the messengers of that organization and took the money. Soon after, I called a mechanic known in Los Santos to repair the vehicles of the gang and then enable the recovery of our respect in SA.

Screenshots :

:::

Spoiler Textalt textalt text

text alternatif

RP Number: #8
Participants: @Axestos @Patrick @Poodlyz

The Story: An emergancy call

During our mechanic routine, The Saints got a call from a couple, they were on a long trip and their car suddenly stopped working but they still managed to get the car near the house of some of their friends . They needed a technician as soon as possible. Our technician James was near their location, so we called him to take a look. When James arrived, he found the couple and a smoking car.
When checking the car engine, the technician asked a few questions:
"Do you know why it happened?"
"When was the last time you overhauled your car?"
The answer was clear, during their long journey, the engine overheated, the problem is that they have not had their car overhauled for 1 year. Our technician was able to solve the problem of this engine because he knew this type of engine very well.
Once repaired, the mechanic was paid and he suggested them to go to a garage to check it properly.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/OLWlYk8

alt text

Activity Number: #26
Type of the activity: Fixing cars at LV X and patroling around SA
Date and duration(if needed): 2 / 04 / 2020
Participants: @Poodlyz @DocPizza @LightSide @SpeeD1Tn
Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/jK0kAI0

text alternatif

RP Number: #9
Participants: @DocPizza @LightSide @Poodlyz

The Story: "Poor" little guy

The Saints needed some cash for an important client, two car boosters were called for this mission. Their mission was to find a rich guy and do what they are good at, steal cars. In the night of March 31th 2020, the carjackers they found a drunk man in a BMW so they took advantage on the situation. The two men used a M4A1 to rob the rich man, he ran away, the carjackers could take the car, and sell it later in the night.

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/8Q4H8ou

alt text
RP Number: #10
Participants: @DocPizza @Poodlyz

The Story: The Saints on duty

On the evening of 9 April 2020 when I was chilling next to my burrito a client called me. He needed a mechanic and I was free, I got all the materials needed and I was ready to do my job. My client was In a blue alpha parked on a road in RedCounty he told me he tried to fix it but he failed. I got all the tools and I was ready to go, the engine was damaged a lot .you can even see the black smoke coming out of it. It took me 30 minutes to fix the car the client was very thankful, I got my money and I went to my home.

Screenshots:

The client trying to fix his car:
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
My POV of the call:
alt text
The Client's POV of the call:
alt text
alt text