• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
RP Number: #10
Participants: @DocPizza @LightSide
The Story: ~[The Girl In need]~(purple)

One day, I was working as usual and on my way to the workshop, I got a call from a girl she told me that she was going to go to an important night party, but suddenly she found her car broken and she needs a mechanic quickly. I told the customer not to worry, I would be there in a few minutes, and soon after I got to the customer she was waiting impatiently, I rushed to talk to with the girl and I started to work and examined the car's engine I found the problem in the engine oil pump. I changed it and examined the wheels. Everything was fine, then the customer thanked me and gave me money. I got into my car and went back to the workshop to complete my night-shift
Screenshots:
:::
Spoiler Text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

text alternatif

Roleplay Number : #11
Participants: @DocPizza @Poodlyz @UrBan
The Story: The required steal

At the end of the day, our mechanic James called an apprentice carjacker to spend some times together and get to know each other a little better. Yesterday, James, recieved a call from his brother Luke, the company needed another big cash inflow. While they were ordering some food in a pizzeria, the two men recieved a call from a client, as the service were finished they decided to use this client as the next victim of their car theft and use the money generated to support the company.

text alternatif
text alternatif
text alternatif

Thanks to James' incredible luck. The man in need owned an Infernus, known to be one of the best cars on the market.
But it was not a reason to be overjoyed. In fact, the client seemed to be part of a criminal group therefore he may be armed. The two men had to take the risk, it was an opportunity not to be missed and the benefits could be huge.

text alternatif

Once arrived, the mechanic started the usual procedure, the customer and him talked about the problem, the man heard noises inside the engine so he was afraid that it was dangerous, that's why he called us. While they were chatting, the carjacker was hidden in the back of the van, waiting for the right moment to come out and rob the client.

text alternatif
text alternatif

After a quick check, James pretended to go find some tools in the van to get ready to fix the car but it was a trick to call the carjacker and tell him what he should do. According to his analysis, the man was not armed. He could be easily robbed.
text alternatif
text alternatif

A minute later, the car thief arrives with an AK-47, as he points to the man, he walks slowly towards the front door. The man was afraid and covered himself. The apprentice jumps into the car and starts to drive away, meanwhile, James silently jumps into the van and leaves with his friend.

text alternatif
text alternatif
text alternatif

alt text
RP Number: #12
Participants: @SAFP Stoner @Poodlyz @DocPizza
The Story: Customer in need

The Saints mechanics were stationed in Bone County , waiting for any calls or work, when they recieved a call.

alt text

alt text

It was a customer whose car was smoking and in very bad condition. The vehicle was not drivable so The Saints were called in to come take a look!

alt text

The mechanics quickly loaded up into their company vehicles and headed to the customers location.

alt text

alt text

Once they made it to the customer, the mechanics introduced themselves to the customer and began asking him questions about what he was experiencing with the vehicle.

alt text

alt text

alt text

The lead mechanic began diagnosing the issues with the vehicle. From analyzing the symptoms and the customers diagnosis, they concluded that the vehicle had a vacuum leak and an over heating radiator. Simple fix for The Saints.

alt text

alt text

After replacing some essential hoses and vacuum lines from the engine to the intake system and replacing the coolant in the radiator, the car seemed to be as good as new!

alt text

The customer seemed very happy and satisfied with The Saint's work. Confirming that the vehicle was in working order and that the customer did not require any additional assistance, The Saints collected payment and said their goodbyes to their satisfied customer! Another job well done.

alt text

alt text

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alt text
RP Number: #13
Participants: @fenter
The Story:
@fenter was driving his car on highway, high speed on his car made him lose control and make a crash with car.
He left car and saw situation and he didnt can to start driving car again so he decied to call mech.
After short talk with mech, mech came to him and saw situation about car.
The car is in poor condition so mech and @fenter took it to the closest mech work place.
At the work place they talked about car and mech fixed it.
@fenter said thanks and paid mech for his help.
@fenter used his car and left place with car.
Screenshots:

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text