[SUGGESTION]"Unlimited" properties for donators

Woytex

Question

8 answers to this question

lol these responds, it is just a suggestion and by the way it's not pay to win if donators can buy 20/30 properties instead of 8 how can properties help you "win" if you would get dual uzis or dual sawn offs for donations that would be pay to win in my opinion but anyway with higher limit on properties there would at least be something useful, donator spawn is nice but useless, okay you get vehicles some cash and wraps but in my opinion just not enough, again that is just my point of view.

@Clayson said in [SUGGESTION]"Unlimited" properties for donators:

lol these responds, it is just a suggestion and by the way it's not pay to win if donators can buy 20/30 properties instead of 8 how can properties help you "win" if you would get dual uzis or dual sawn offs for donations that would be pay to win in my opinion but anyway with higher limit on properties there would at least be something useful, donator spawn is nice but useless, okay you get vehicles some cash and wraps but in my opinion just not enough, again that is just my point of view.

its pay to win since you gain a advantage by paying that others dont

@Markus said in [SUGGESTION]"Unlimited" properties for donators:

@Crash said in [SUGGESTION]"Unlimited" properties for donators:

Wtf? no just no this shouldnt be a pay to win

already pay to win with your ability to get an airplane or an heli for 10 pounds

thats something given to groups/gangs/squads too so not something you must pay to get