The Mexican Mafia _ Media Archive

Zetaa

alt text

Date: 06/03/2020
Story: One day, Angel came looking for Buy guns. I took the car with guns and took Angel to a secluded spot in the city. He was in need of a Combat Shotgun and M4.
Participants: @ngel
Screenshots:

:::

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text

image url
Date: 08/03/2020

Story: one of our methods to transport Drugs doesnt allow be the same take your bike and transport it ,well this methode will be quite different becasue the one who will transport it wont be TM member or it wont be a criminal , the one in this methode will be cop and for this reason u ask one of our spies in the police department to come over like what happend today when we had a deal so we asked the helper of the officer Reus to come over and make his trunk full of drugs so it will make it easier to pass the drugs as a cop from town to town.

Participants: @Reus

Screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/AomRDOW

alt text
Date: 08/03/2020
Story: ON day, i got called from Radii he told me he need 7.2 kg Cockine,so i told him to come in CDC base to talk a lot about drugs and types he needed, when he come i show him all the types of Drugs i can sold him but he insisted to buy Cockine, so i care him and sold the type he want after he gived me the money in his car and i said "nice to met you"
Participants: @Radii
Screenshots:

Spoiler Text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text