New SR mappings

Zwolle-

Question

Yes please! Staying on a roof is boring as fuck, and it doesn't make any sense either. It's usually cops inside the actual store, while all the crims are gathering on the roof like a bunch of pigeons. I'd be happy to take any changes at the moment.

Lit as fuck, although most of the cops would say that we will camp doors spamming combat so they would probably vote no.

Me personally +1 new things are always good.

This is just awesome, the fact you show the idea, but not just the idea but the mapping aswell makes it promising and hopefully it gets implemented. brings back memories when we used to HR on the ground, chill with people and nade the fuck out of everyone. This is technically HR 2.0!

I am up for it, but what we really need are different places and styles of SRs

such as a SR on an island for example, where gangs and shit would need to use their boats to get there ( same 4 cops)

a SR in the mountains, mt chiliad, different and alternative places, it doesn't really need to be on a "store" , the circle could be put somewhere for example an old abandoned industry complex or something

Quite interesting.
I support the idea and I see it the following way: leaving some old stores, adding new stores and adding new locations like Patrol said.
It would be at least interesting, I bet everyone got bored from current system.
And no, I dont mind as a cop of adding it

@Patrol said in New SR mappings:

I am up for it, but what we really need are different places and styles of SRs

such as a SR on an island for example, where gangs and shit would need to use their boats to get there ( same 4 cops)

a SR in the mountains, mt chiliad, different and alternative places, it doesn't really need to be on a "store" , the circle could be put somewhere for example an old abandoned industry complex or something

yes thats possible, good idea

'SR on an island for example, where gangs and shit would need to use their boats to get there ' interestingg

i'm totally with it, but honestly if crims will be inside the mapping i think it gonna be hard to defend it especially if many cops rush together and spam flashbangs
but i'm still agree it will be much fun than the current store rob mapping

Finally, no more roof camping that doesn't even make sense! It would be awesome if criminals camp doors and corridors inside the store just like in Bank robberies, also it brings more fun to both sides.
As a cop, I don't enjoy going to SRs anymore because it's just "stay inside the store, wait for criminals to go down and arrest them." However bring able to rush a SR while criminals start shooting like in any other criminal activity is literally amazing!

@Zwolle said in New SR mappings:

There can be 2-3 kind srs (markets,fuel stations, ammu-nations ,sex shop :D) all need to be mapped 1 by 1
It will bring more fun to srs

Hmm, I believe that there is already an ammunition interior with 2 roofs, would be nice if we could make the LS ammunition shop able to be robbed with these 2 roofs!

@Shadro said in New SR mappings:

Hmm, I believe that there is already an ammunition interior with 2 roofs, would be nice if we could make the LS ammunition shop able to be robbed with these 2 roofs!

it will be mapped like gta v style without interior marker , enter able*

@Greed said in New SR mappings:

it is good but i think need more decorations and +1

ye i made that in 10 mins to show u guys :D its for example

@Shadro roof camping may be annoying but imagine how annoying would it be to get arrested every few seconds if you're at the corridors etc. The tazer and nighstick are just "too op", if there is crim infront of you and not that far away. Then you can easily arrest him.

I would say to make a variation of this and the current one and as @Patrol said, alot more variation to it. The roof aint that fun all the times, it should be some difference in each sr.
That would make it alot funnier and dunnier for cops to raid the shit aswell.

With this mapping, cops can easily use their flashbang? (If thats still a thing and raid the shit out of us crims)

Current one gather up a few fellow officers and take a heli and raid the shit. Like TST used to raid gang bases back in the time.

@Linkan with new mappings, which I like, it's enough for two discount laptop, borrowed from neighbor wifi cops to rush and arrest everyone rambling their stick, so, idk what's cop's issue, hah

Please yes, the current store robbery is "shit" cops just use para or sneak to get on the roof when it's literally impossible to defend because the roof is getting crowded and crims just use /sell

@WenDo well, criminals still manage to win most of the bank robberies even with cops using the kill-arrest. And arresting someone won't be easy if at least 3 guys are shooting you at the same time to defend their friend. I don't get it.