Money Borrowing / loans

Zei

Question

~[Read Carefully !]~(red)

There is a missing part in the bank system in SAES which is the money borrowing / loans. You can deposit or withdraw but you cannot borrow money from the bank that in a period of time you have to give back with some fees.
So basically my suggestion is being able to borrow money from the bank , the amount will be between 1$ and 50 millions. And if you fail to give the money back in a period of time which will be max 3 months you will be punished, have the amount of money that you have to pay back but negative in your account but negative.
Example

• you borrow 50 millions and you choose that you will pay it back to the bank in 3 months with 15% fees which means paying back 57,5 millions. If you fail to do it in that period of time you will be punished and as punishment that amount of money will be removed from your account.
    If you have 10 millions your new ampunt of money in the bank after the punishment will be 47,5 millions.

Utilities of this feature

• New and poor players will be able to buy cars or whatever and then pay it back slowly.

• Propreties traders will find it easier to buy props if they see potential gains in it

• It can be also used for other things.

10 answers to this question

@MacBoy said in Money Borrowing / loans:

Lol this isnt money laundering bro. This is simply just taking out a bank loan. Would be interesting to see how this plays out but I think there should be a criteria on the amount you could obtain. Im neutral of this idea.

I already fixed that, was cooking food when I wrote the suggestion that's why ^_^

Your suggestion is interesting. However in the current state of the SAES economy, you gotta think if it is worth making a loan system. After all it would mean an extra money injection to the economy (even after it being paid).

I think this MIGHT be interesting and good, only if you can make an interests system. Like a 21% or a bit more/less from the money you borrowed.

Edit: Also some restrictions towards the amount a person could borrow and who can access to these loans, or else I can already imagine a lot of potential abuses towards this system.

@Daryl said in Money Borrowing / loans:

The Outfits entire RP is around money sharking, they have set rates and give loans to players.

I don't see the value in spending time implementing a feature which already exists in a player-run capacity.

No one is roleplaying these days in saes , I think having an actual script in the bank is good. Also why making it limited to an RP role related to a gang why not making it a governmental thing ?

@Zei said in Money Borrowing / loans:

The Outfits entire RP is around money sharking, they have set rates and give loans to players.

I don't see the value in spending time implementing a feature which already exists in a player-run capacity.

No one is roleplaying these days in saes , I think having an actual script in the bank is good. Also why making it limited to an RP role related to a gang why not making it a governmental thing ?

It's not a limited roleplay, anyone can do it - i'm pointing out someone already does.

It would be a fairly extensive waste of someones time to make a system like one you're suggesting if there's already the possibility of players doing it themselves.

I'm also pretty sure the SAES playerbase is not suffering from a lack of money.

@Zei said in Money Borrowing / loans:

It's not a limited roleplay, anyone can do it - i'm pointing out someone already does.

It would be a fairly extensive waste of someones time to make a system like one you're suggesting if there's already the possibility of players doing it themselves.

I'm also pretty sure the SAES playerbase is not suffering from a lack of money.

notice that SAES does no refunds if someone scams you when he borrows money from you so basically this is safer and a source of profit to the economy