[DISCUSSION] CLO ,SAP VS HLS, DE

Law

first ~[CLO]~(sienna) VS ~[HLS]~(cyan) i accept this

~[SAP]~(teal) VS ~[DE]~(green) silly both don have the same RP for fight silly no special armor and no story for good RP for it

but if we make a group like a ~[coast guard]~(navy) RP keep the sea safe from criminals while ~[SAP]~(teal) RP to control all see and be Sea kings
you can accept this
so it will be like that
~[CLO]~(sienna) VS ~[HLS]~(cyan)
~[SAP]~(teal) VS ~[COAST GUARD]~(navy)
we can accept story RP of them to fight each other and we can make new things in the sea like treasure or even sr special for them.

if you want ~[DE]~(green) to have enemy make a new special group like ~[Cuba army]~(sienna) or something have good RP to fight them.

Something you do not know, there is DE Naval and SAP past wars. wars from SAP were against this DE seperate unit which we can maybe call SEA ARMY so yeh, pretty logic. Maybe you do not get it right.
Also coming to the Cuban point.
If you did not read cuban embassy posts. But CLO or Cuban Liberation organization is basically the army of CUBA aka Cuban Army so its logic that its wars will be against the US Army aka DE. And cuban citiziens aka immigrante are just civilians with cuban nationality that may help in the wars so what you are saying is not really clear and part of it is wrong.

1: if you talk like that all np with me but why don makes SAP big group have special armor like HLS or DE.
2: you can make CLO make new group have armor to be vs HLS and make SAP VS coast guard cause they have no special armor.
so it will be
CLO VS DE
CLO 2 GROUP VS HLS
SAP VS COAST GUARD

@Moley you can say your point but stop your trash talk and keep it to your self.
it an only discussion
all my topics good ideas for rising our server RP
but this not about suggests only we just talk
I put yes or no only you agreed with my talk or not.

@Law said in [DISCUSSION] CLO ,SAP VS HLS, DE:

~[SAP]~(teal) VS ~[COAST GUARD]~(navy)
we can accept story RP of them to fight each other and we can make new things in the sea like treasure or even sr special for them.

This part is pretty interesting. I'd personally include any futur pirate organization in the SAP bit (seen in forum there is a sailor gang). If you turn the eventual SR (or view bigger, an offshore robbery?) into a planned event (f/e every week, or every X days) you might have something that really stands out and justifies the presence of pirates and by extension, give coastguards a purpose. An option could be to bring back SAES offshores petrol pits once used in GT time (for robbery) and eventually include several islands all around the map with the sole purpose of being a potential treasure location. We could also have some random shipwrecks appearing on the bottom of the ocean for treasure loots, or robberies / jacking (with the ability to control it in order to deliver for money?). Locations of all those could be sorted as a quest in-game via peds, in forum via riddles, or whatever you think is fancy.

I could keep on going but ya, there is potential if anyone with scripting capacities is willing to look into this (not these ideas in particular). The sinaque condition to have it working would be to ensure the robbery system isn't a reskin of the current SR system: either by nature or by sharing a similar frequency.

I've no idea what's the point of that topic, tbh

Anyways, I surely agree with Groove's idea, it seems fresh and it might get the seas a bit more active, because right now, it's just SAP in there.

I'd also like to mention that SAP has no problem with fighting against DE, we never moaned about it and we're never going to moan about it. Also, keeping in mind that in every war, SAP is strongly supported by CLO, I see no problem to keep up the fights against DE.

As for SAP's current role, we are using the seas to rp, as there is nothing else we couuld use them for, we get on land to have fun and interact with other people by doing criminal activities, but ideas like Groove's are always welcomed, as long as they are going to make the seas a bit more active, not just for SAP, but for the whole server.