Improvements of Fuel Trucker job

gunslinger

Question

I played as fuel trucker for some time and decided to ask for some improvements of this job (idk it can be done). I have 3 suggestions.

1. There is Oil Refinery where Fuel Trucker takes fuel from. It needed to be refueled too. Oil Refinery can be refueled by usual trucker by driving cargo name 'Crude Oil' many times to refinery until it will be refueled. Can admins place some display (so it will show different numbers, idk can it be made or not) on Oil Refinery building with info how much percent of fuel is left in refinery or put this info near speed-o-meter when someone is playing as trucker.
    --

2. Often when i play as Fuel Trucker, i'll spawn as him, going to my fuel truck, checking volume of fuel left in tank on truck and volume of fuel in Oil Refinery and see it about 0 % or sometimes 0%. ; ( (sad)
    So my suggestion for admins to put a text on a wall of Oil Refinery saying approximately this
    "Please refuel fuel tanks on DFT's and refuel Oil Refinery too after finishing refueling gas stations"
    For example, put a board like this
    alt text
    (since Fuel Trucker is available for those who completed 1000 trucker missions, they can also refuel Oil Refinery as usual trucker (500 missions needed there))
    I think some people with 500 trucker missions made just don't know that Oil Refinery can be refueled that way, gotta inform them.
    --

3. In the description of 'Trucker' job in F1 section written about refueling Oil Refinery that Oil can be taken from south-east LV trucking spot, it is a mistake, it can be taken from spot to the north of it (near diskette). Please change description like 'to the north of trucking spot on south-east of LV'

Ty np for reading, that's all.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet